Night Nurse (ManxMan)

Summary

(Picture of Aubry------>)

Aubry St. John is a shy young thing, always shying away from any form of negative confrontations. He is a brilliant Critical Care Nurse, always compassionate, always caring to his patients. He was a real team player always giving a helping hand to other staff members on colleagues. Everyone but a select few who envied his talent and good looks smothered and protected the young man. He was just coasting through his life though avoiding the people that disliked him for no good reason. He was unhappy and felt like he was drifting, that is until the arrogant Cardiac Intensive Specialist, Dr. Brad Malone came onto the scene as the new Director of Critical Care Services. He took command of everyone and everything in the department, including Aubry. See how this commanding man anchored the gentle young man and gave him roots and discipline to find his happiness in life.

***Warning, this is an 18+ story containing graphic male in male sex, course language, some BDSM and generally mature content, please do not read if this genre is not for you. Thank you****

**I am putting a disclaimer on my current stories in the works. The model's images that I am using are for the sole purpose of giving you the reader a picture of what the characters may look like. My stories are a work of FICTION and therefore THEY DO NOT DEPICT anything real. Everything in the story line is purely and solely from my imagination and does not tell the story of how the model's live their lives or does it relate to anything or anyone in their real life. The models that I use are for visuals only and their images are not being used by me or being stolen by me to be used for any malicious intent or profit gain. Anyone interested in knowing more about the model please feel free on their own to look up and research the talents of that model. If I do decide to publish the story in which a model was used, their image will not be used on the cover without their expressed consent. That being said, this disclaimer will be placed in each of my stories with the clear understanding that I am not using the image for my own gain. My stories are indeed FICTION, and any images used are for non for profit visual aides. I have no problem removing them if I am contacted and my stories in no way reflects on how said model lives their life.**