Epilogue

Epilogue

Two years later……………

***PLEASE CHECK OUT THE VIDEO I MADE FOR THIS STORY, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK---->***

**A/N, Yes this is it the last chapter. I wrote this book in the third person POV and it was tough, this book was originally going to be Manxwoman as some of you have picked up from all my poor errors in the beginning when it was prewritten and my editing skills sucked. I will eventually get around to fixing that, but you guys have stuck with me and this story and for that I wanted to send you a heartfelt thank you to everyone who have commented and voted and just plain encouraged me to keep going. I wrote this chapter in Multiple POV rather than the third person. I wanted the characters to have a say. Our Total Submission will begin soon now that Rescue Me is completed. Many of you are waiting for Stavos’ story with his twins :-P..Lol. Thank you again it’s been a wonderful ride writing for all of you, xoxo, ladydianna.

(Picture of the Gazebo----->)

 Walking through the community center I stopped at the indoor gym and watched the inner city kids of all ages playing games interacting with each other and it made my heart swell. When I graduated last year and heard about this job from an interview with the Department of Children and Family Services, I jumped at it. At first it was rough because the kids that came here were from single parent’s homes and the group homes in the rent controlled area nearby, most where latch key kids and the community center was the only thing keeping them from falling into trouble. The area was rife with crime, drug dealers and such, enough to entice a poor kid to run drugs for quick money as the dealers flashed their fancy cars and clothes at them to lure them in. I had to on more than one occasion call the cops. Dimitri wasn’t pleased at first about my choice of jobs, more the locale and the environment, but having volunteered here, along with Irina and the twins, he caved. It was even on his donated funds that he updated the building, donated the games and computers. Stavos also updated the buildings security system and showed up here all the time seeing his mates spent a lot of time here helping the children.

 Ayden and Ahron were currently in a heated game of basketball with some of the older teens. I must say they were great with them, very patient and willing to look pass the belligerent attitudes to the good kids they really are at heart. I sighed and turned back down the hall to my little office. I had some paperwork to fill out on the progress of some of the newer children in my program. The center worked with DCF when they placed kids from neglected homes in the group home around the corner. The kids came here for counseling and supervision away from the group home. That is where I came in, I am the community center counselor and Social Worker. The community center was destined for demolition not so long ago and after I first started here, after fighting with the city and DCF, the community as well as myself, several prominent city commissioners, and a lot of Dimitri’s business associates, we managed to convince to keep the place open and running.

  A lot of those companies chipped in and even offered program studies and academic scholarships for the kids to be able to go to college and work. We had community colleges come here all the time and talk to the parents and high school kids about their options to further their education. We provided parenting classes as well as family planning with the local hospital and clinics, too often young girls came to me distraught and crying that some man or the other even a family member got them pregnant. It was heart breaking work sometimes, but this was what I wanted to do, I wanted to give help where I could and my mate understood my needs and where they came from, and if it was up to him he would most likely take them all in and take care of them to ease my mind and to make me happy. I couldn’t have asked for someone better as my mate, the love of my life.