Chapter 8. Max comes out

[A/N: The naughty scene is mark with Bold '888'  :D]

Max POV

"Umm, can you uh, drop me off a block away?" I fidgeted with my fingers, threading them and stretching them out nervously. His hands tightened on the steering wheel before raising an eyebrow at me. I rush to explain. "It's just my family doesn't know I'm on a date with a guy and I'd rather tell them than have them find out this way." I didn't want him to think I was ashamed of him. I wasn't. He was too perfect to be ashamed of.

"Will you tell them?" He seemed surprised and happy. Understandable. I was in such denial before.

I nodded. "Sometime this week." I huff out a laugh. "When I get the courage to."

He smiled broadly at me. He pulled up a block away from my house and killed the engine. Then he reached out a hand and grabbed my chin, turning me to look at him. I felt my breath catch at the look in his eyes. Burning and possessive. 

"I like that Max. You're speaking like we're already a couple."

My heart started to sink. "Are we not?"

"Of course we are." He quickly assured me. "I told you that you're mine. And I am yours." I smiled. I like the sound of that. Gunnar is mine. "I just thought it would take me a while to convince you of it." He added. "I'm just glad you're accepting your place."

Immediately I'm angry. "My place! Where exactly is my place? You better not say the kitchen!" I growled at him.

He laughed. "I meant by my side. I'm sorry that came out so wrong."

I relaxed as Gunnar shifted slightly in his seat. His burning eyes hold mine captive. "Can we continue that kiss?" I blushed at his request and nodded shyly. He reached over and unbuckled my seat belt, then hauled me into his lap. I gasped at his strength. He literally just plucked me from my seat with no effort whatsoever. Crap. I am clearly the girl in this relationship. 

Blushing scarlet, I grabbed the headrest behind him and shifted my knees on either side of his hips, straddling him. Leaning down, I kissed his mouth tentatively. He parted his lips and I inched my tongue into his mouth, tasting him eagerly. I tried sucking on his tongue like he did last time and he groaned. We drew back for air and he grasped my waist before leaning into my neck and inhaling my scent. I suppressed a shudder when he pressed his nose into the crook of my neck and whimpered when he licked it. I just want him to, to... Fuck, I don't know. 

My thoughts scattered when he nipped the skin there and I whined desperately. "Oh gosh, please!" I begged. I don't know what I'm even begging for. I just know that he can do it. He ignored me and held my hips firmly while he started licking and sucking his way up my neck and to my jaw. I moaned when I felt his tongue run along the curve of my ear. My skin tingled everywhere he touched.

Desperately wanting to feel him, and that addicting electricity, I slipped my hands under his shirt, exploring his chiseled chest with my fingers, tracing the dips and grooves.

He shuddered and hissed in my ear, making me feel powerful. I can make this gorgeous man shudder. Wanting to feel it again, I rubbed my thumb across his nipple, causing him to lightly bite my jaw and groan. His fingers clench my hips. Then he crushed his mouth to mine, making my head spin. 

888

He thrust his tongue into my mouth roughly, immediately dominating the kiss. I ran my hands around to his back and leaned into the kiss. I could feel his hard on prodding my thigh, causing me to desperately grind on him. He grasped my ass and started to guide my movements. Then I feel his fingers at the snap of my jeans.