Chapter 1

Hey guys! I haven’t written a story in a while so I am going to write this one. Hope you guys enjoy it! Please comment and vote! Love you guys!

There was this girl named Megan who was in love with a boy named Ross Lynch. Every time she would hear his name she would start fangirling. So one day there was this contest where you could win a chance to hang out with Ross Lynch for a day. Megan entered the contest everyday hoping that she would win. Finally, the day came where the announcer would call the winner and let them know what time to be ready for. The winner was Megan! As soon as she heard that she won she ran and got all dressed up for her day with Ross Lynch. The next day Megan waited outside for the limo to show up with Ross in it to take them on their day of fun. The limo then pulled up and Megan got inside to find Ross sitting there with a rose in his hand. Megan accepted the rose and gave him a hug. As they were driving, Megan asked, “Where exactly are we going?” Ross replied, “I can’t tell you.” Megan was so excited to see where they would be going for their day fun and could not stop thinking about it. Finally, they got to the first part of the fun day and it was to a theme park called Six Flags. Once they got there, Megan was so excited to be going on rides with her favourite celebrity of all time and could not believe she won. The first ride that they decided to go on was a rollercoaster and Megan wasn’t a fan of rollercoasters and Ross could tell something was up. He asked, “Are you okay? Are you sure you want to go on this ride?” Megan said nervously, “Y…e…a…h.” So they went on the rollercoaster and Ross had his arm around Megan the whole time so she could feel safe. Megan did feel safer with Ross next to her.

Finally the ride was finished and Megan and Ross headed towards the hot dog vendor because they were really hungry after all the screaming they did. Megan and Ross both got a hot dog and went to sit down on a nearby bench to talk. As they were talking a fan had noticed Ross and asked if he could take a picture with her. Ross said, “Sure. As long as you don’t mind Megan.” Megan replied, “I don’t mind.” But deep down she did mind but she just smiled as Ross took pictures with the fans. After about 20 fans had gotten pictures, Ross was done and had gone to sit back down with Megan. He said, “I’m sorry I just left and took pictures with all the fans. I hope you still want to have a fun day with me.” Megan nodded and said, “Of course I do. This may be my only chance to ever meet you.” Ross was glad that Megan still wanted to have a fun day with him and they headed towards the next ride.

That was Chapter 1! What do you think will happen next? I really hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter and the many more to come! Thanks readers!