Hell Has A Daughter

Hell has a daughter

Prologue

I walked along the street lamp lit streets. The sky dark, but people still wondered.

“Rekkita wait up!” Andry called out. I sighed and stopped walking. She huffed catching up to me.

“He didn’t mean it!” She said grabbing my shoulders.

“I’m sure he did. Otherwise he wouldn’t have called me Satan’s daughter.” I shook her hands off and started walking again. Andry walked with me.

“It’s bad enough I don’t know who my father is.” I mumbled. It’s true; my mother was a bit of a slut back in the day. Now she’s settled down and owns a bakery.

“Yeah but he didn’t mean it!” I rolled my eyes at her.

“Andry, shut up.” I said walking across the road. She still followed. We walked into a deli. The lights flickered. The man behind the counter came out. The lights flickered again, and then they all popped into glass, the deli in darkness. I walked out of the store through the back, leaving Andry.

I walked down the street. Rain was starting to fall. I sighed. I turned to see people surrounding someone. I walked over to them.

“He’s upon us! Satan will rise tonight!” A man yelled. The people laughed.

“You’re insane!” A tall man in a suit spat. Everyone laughed again, except for me.

“You’re the reason!” The crazy man yelled pointing at me. I stepped back.

“You can save us! You can!” I gave him a look, a weird look and stepped back more.

“No! You’re his! Your soul is black!” The man stepped back, fear crossing his mental face. I turned away and ran.

I walked into my house, my little sister asleep in my bed. I walked into the kitchen, mum baking.

“Mum, where did you meet my dad?” I asked sitting at the kitchen table. She looked over from the stove, the smell of chocolate escaping.

“I met him at a bar.” She said simply, turning back to the stove.

“What was the bar called?” I asked leaning into my chair.

“It was…Hells Drop.” She laughed. Maybe my dad is Satan. I laughed and left the room.

I walked into my room and picked up my little sister Tailah. I walked into her room and settled her down into her bed and pulled the covers over her small body. She pulled her pink teddy into a hug. I smiled and walked out, leaving the door open a little bit so light shun in still. I walked back into my own room and sat at my desk. I turned on my computer and went on Google.

I looked up Hells Drop, got the address and wrote it down. I turned the computer off and sat there.

“Your soul is black!” I mumbled to myself and got up. I changed and turned the light off. I got into bed and closed my eyes.