S~ hi

J~ hi

S~ I can’t really think of anything else to say

J~ interesting, how are you liking the school so far?

S~ I wasn’t too happy about it at first, but now i love it

J~ I don’t think I want to ask what changed ur mind

S~ ok, then I’ll just tell you. Thanks to you, i love being here

J~ that’s not creepy at all (sarcasm) I didn’t do anything to make you like it here

S~ well, you’re here so that’s a good enough reason for me

Ok, this guy is probably a player. But then again, he hasn’t been looking at the other girls that have been signaling him to look over. it was mainly the sluts who made their boobs pop out of their bras and shirts. it was disturbing.

J~ well, then I guess I’m happy for you?

S~ do you have a cell?

J~ yes but you’re not getting my number >:)

S~ why not? Please

J~ I don’t give my number away that easily, so you can just give up on the begging

S~ ok let’s make a deal. Either you give me your cell number, or we go out on a date after school today

J~ hmm let me think, no and no

S~ a date it is then :)

J~ no!

S~ ok then, give me your cell num.

J~ how bout no to both, I like that idea

S~ well I don’t. You have to choose one

J~ well that sucks for you, will you stop bugging me now?

S~ no

J~ when are you going stop?!

S~ when I get one of the two decisions, choose one

I sighed in defeat and gave him my number. God that guy is a beggar. Class ended and Carolyn already texted everyone about my little conversation with "The Hottie". They annoyed the hell out of me the rest of the day and Scott wouldn’t stop passing me notes or texting me. Unfortunately I have every class except one with him. I’m happy that he doesn’t have Art with me, it’s my happy place. None of my friends have that class with me either, so it’s one of the few places where I can just relax and do what I love.

When I was driving home, there was a black motorcycle with lime green flames that was behind me. I lived in a small town so I pretty much know the vehicles’ that go around. I parked my car and the motorcycle parked in my old neighbor’s driveway. They moved so I guess someone moved in already. I looked at the person who started taking off their helmet and saw it was....... Scott?! Just my fucking luck! I shut my car door and went inside my house. My parents were gone again on another 'business trip'. I didn’t mind them being gone; I have the house to myself so I’m not mad about it. I went up to my room and lay on my bed. I was about to fall asleep when my phone vibrated. I got a txt message from Scott. With a sigh I opened it to see what he said.

'I guess we're neighbors :)'

ok this is only my second story and i hope u guys enjoy it!! pic of Jenny ------------->>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jenny's P.O.V.)