Chapter 25

A Thug's Only Love: Chapter 25

~December 30th~
~Chanelle P.O.V.~

I was sitting on the couch when Lexis left to get me Panda Express. I couldn't really remember everything that happened; I could only remember parts which was good on my end.

I heard a soft knock on the door so I slowly stood up and walked to the door. It had to have been someone we knew cause there is a gate out front and to get to the door you would have to know the code to open the gate.

I opened the door and there was Riley.

"Nelle!" She yelled as she pulled me in for a bear hug.

"Hi Riley." I said back as she started to let me go. I stepped aside for her to come in and I followed her back to the living room where we sat on the couches.

"So I haven't heard much on you from the hospital, how have you been feeling?" She asked as she folded her legs up under her.

"I'm feeling a lot better thanks." I said with a small smile.

"That's good. Lexis told me you were really hurt but what actually happened?" No one told her exactly what happened because they didn't want her to be freaked out or worried. I guess they just told her I was really hurt and left it at that.

"I can't remember everything but. I left Lexis' house to get my stuff cause I was gonna stay with him and be his little helper. Well my car was low on gas and I drove to the 7 eleven gas station. I was kidnapped and taken far away. Then I remember being in a car with DeAnte and the car burst into flames. I blacked out from there." I calmly said.

"Nelle...oh my God. Thank God you're okay." She scooted over and gave me a hug. She had tears rolling down her eyes. I could feel them seeping through my shirt and making little wet spots along my back.

At this point Lexis walked in.

"Nelle, I got your food." He sang. He had such an amazing voice. If he wanted to he could get his voice to be as soft as Bei Maejor's laced with Trey Songz voice. I loved it and couldn't ever get enough of it. But his voice when he raps sounds like Bow Wow or even Tyga.

"Thanks Lexis. Riley's here." I said as he brought my food on a tray and set it down on my lap.

"Good shit. Hey Riley." He said as he wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"Ew. Hi Lexis." She said as she made a disgusted face.

"Can you tell Riley what happened?" I asked as I dug right into my neat pile of veggie fried rice.

"Yee, aight well we found out she was at this place that was hella far away. So we drove out there and shot the place up. The gang leader was Ryan. That bitch up and left cause he was scared for his life. He wouldn't tell us where Nelle was so we killed him.-"

"Oh my God!" Riley said in a blood curdling scream. "How could you kill him?!" Before Lexis even had a chance to say another word, she got up and left out of the house.

"Nelle I'm-"

"Let her do her and get it all out. You didn't do anything wrong. When she comes to her senses she'll be fine. " I said as I took a look at his expression. His face only showed guilt.

"I didn't mean to make her leave."

"Don't worry. But you seriously killed him? What about DeAnte?" I asked.