Zoe Shade

New Story! Please comment/ vote! Cover by GUMBiiE, who is amazing=) this is a vampire novel. And all of my works are copy righted! So don't copy!

 Also, this is in the watty awards, so please vote. i don't expect to win, but i though it would be fun to try:) please vote!!

Mara

<><><><><>

 Prologue: 

The two soldiers of my father's army had my arms twisted behind my back, and I was forced into a kneeling position; my head down facing the ground. I heard the noises of people coming in to watch my trial; my trial which I was wrongly accused for. 

When everyone was seated, a hammer came down and hit the podium the judge was standing on. At the same time, my head was forced up to meet the eyes of the judge. My icy blue eyes glared into the endless pit of the black of his.

There was no usual love in them; all I could sense now was hate. The judge was my father. I feared him now... When his eyes went black, it was time to scurry. The only problem was; I was held still with an older vampire holding my head back by my hair. I was forced to look into the his black eyes.

The trial started just like any other that I had attended. They read off what the victim had been charged with. In this case, Zoe Shade had been charged with stealing the royal crown, and the murder of Prince William. Only, I know that this victim is innocent because I am Zoe Shade. The judge continued to read until he got to the end, which bestowed that I was pleading innocent. 

I refused to admit I was guilty because I am not. I may be many things, but I am not a liar. 

They proceeded to place the evidence. The proof they gave was planted, and the witness of the murder was a liar. Now it was time to judge. 

Cries of "Guilty" rang throughout the room; rage and sadness could be heard in their tones. Rage because I had 'murdered' the Prince; sadness because I was often a hero of war. The judge hammered the podium again loudly, causing my ears to ring.

"It seems the decision has been made..." I interrupted my father's speech, knowing what was coming! "No father...please... I beg of you...innocent!" I cried out multiple times.

He screamed out, "GUILTY!"

"Father...!" I cried back.

"You are no daughter of mine." His voice replied, cold as ice; evil as hell. Then he continued. "The victim is charged with murder of the Prince and robbery of the royal crown; therefore, is punished to spend eternity in a soul vacuum in space, rotating right above... Earth!"

"No! Father, no! Father, please... Not above Earth...The life forms... Father, please... Please!" I screamed as I was led out. 

I tried to block out the cries of my mother, brother and two sisters. My brother was screaming and begging alongside with me; for he understands that I am innocent. I tried to block out the happy cheers of the judges and war officers. Why must they take pleasure from my pain? 

I had tears streaming down as I cried out again and again to my father. When they took me to the door, pulling me, I locked eyes once again with the devil, my father himself. I hated showing weakness; I bared my teeth and hissed at him... A sign showing that I was beyond pissed, and I would be back...

<><><><><>

Comment/vote/fan please next chapter will be up at 5 votes...

Mara