A boy's life (Kuroko no Basuke fanfic - Kise Ryota)

Start from the beginning

Hehe.... I knew it... If I said it to her I know she'll kill me. Well, what can I do?

"Calm down, Hanaruko... Yes I am boyish, my blonde hair was cut like a boys but longer that the usual, I dress nothing but pants and shirt or anything big... I act like a boy... It's just that I am a girl. What can I do? They need me as a basketball player." I said with a big troubled sigh. I don't quite understood if what I said was a reason... hmm.

I dunno... I feel excited about it. Something dangerous makes my blood boiling....

"Don't tell me you like the idea and got excited? You really like dangerous things like this. It gives you so much energy. You dumbo." She just read my mind.

I sighed.... We knew each other so well that we can read each other's minds.

I know that she is excited about it too but she keeps her composure and thinks about this situation in a mature perspective.

"I know that you know that I like this idea too but I am thinking that this is wrong. You're not Haruhi and this school is not ouran so why do it like her way?"

It's not... it's the school that needs me too.

"You think that you could find a prince just like her too in this way?"

"Hanaruko..." I said strictly, "I am not that type of person... You know me. And who the fug said that I wish to end up just like her love story? A prince like guy being yours. Dumbass. That happens in things like fanfictions, mangas, books and everything. This is REAL LIFE. I am not thinking it would end up like that. Shit." I said. She knows me. I am not that kind of person. It makes me angry when someone thinks like I am this kind of person who I am not.

Argh.

"Sorry. I know , I know. Just out of care and concern." She said as she sighed.

"I know..." I said. and The silence just hang on.

-----------  ̄ 3 ̄

I am entering this school called Kaijou High.

What the hell... My best friend's been fangirling over the guys here.

The hell.

Well, I really don't care. Since I am a guy in this school I don't have to bother getting girls because I am a girl. I can't have a crush because I am a boy here.

So love life is just a simple no no.

I held my bag over my shoulder because it is troublesome. All of the human beings here is inside the classroom already.

The president kept me inside his room... too long to make me late for classes.

They put me in the same class with my girl bestfriend Hanaruko. Thank goodness.

I walked down the long hallway towards my room.

I gave a yawn out. I am sleepy.

Guess I should talk a bit more manly and act more like a gentle man. The heck. What will happen if I walk in that room?

Ugh... Hanaruko is a transferee too but she attended earlier than I am.

I just came here in Japan in the last two weeks from London. Well, I was raised there but I was born here.

My parents gave me a house near the school and gave me enough money for a month.

I think they'll kill me too if they knew I am attending school as a guy.

But this is my dream... I mean... having my hair cut short like a boy's but I never dreamed about experiencing a boy's life...

Well, I think this is my karma for disobeying my mom to keep my hair longer.