Chapter 30

"NAT!" I screamed. Nat had just been sucked up into the earth. "Kendra, what happened?"

"When ghosts die they get sucked into the earth, well most of the time they do. Somehow Ethan took Natalie with him." 

"Well, how do we get her back? We can't just leave her!" 

"I don't know! How do you expect me to know?" 

"You were a ghost, I figured if anyone would know you would!"

"Well, I don't!" 

"You don't have any idea?" 

"I do, but it'll be quite difficult." 

"We need Nat though. She has our clue on where to go next. We can't go on without her. Like, I know she's my friend and all, but that's not the reason we need to find her! We actually need to get Nat back. Where do we go next?" 

"I don't know. I have no clue where the next clue will be." 

"Well, what's your way to get Nat back?" 

"One person has to die."

"WHAT?" I screamed. I almost died for her and now she was saying that we need to die! Waste of my last life spells! 

"We could go to the ghost world and somehow get her back." 

"That ain't happening. Sorry about your luck, but I can't die. I just risked my life for you and I don't really want to die." 

"Do you have a better idea in how to get her back?" 

"Yes, actually I do!" I just thought of something. It would be really dangerous and risky,but we needed to go on. 

"What is it?" Kendra asked suspiciously. 

"This may sound crazy, because it is. You are not officially according to magic a member of this mission right? I think you are, but magically you're not. You can still teleport. You have to teleport to the ghost world and get Nat back." 

"And if I die? You can't bring me back to life! You used your two already." 

"Yes, but.....I actually don't know." 

That's when Maddie oinked. Kendra and I looked at each other. "Maddie." We said together. 

"Who's going to do it?" I asked. 

"I will, you just brought me to life, so you need a rest." 

"Alright go for it and then Maddie can bring you back to life, unless she teleports, but whatever's fine." 

"Okay, sounds good. Go ahead, we need to move quick!" 

"Pingot." Change, Kendra said. Suddenly Maddie started changing. 

"What?" It looked so weird. Her tail went into her body, which was really weird. Then she started to grow taller and grow hair. (Hair on a pig looks really weird! You don't want to see it, believe me!) Then she lost her snout and grew a nose.  That looked werid too, pig face but human nose. Then she got arms, but still had pig legs. She got legs next along with human facial features. Finally a girl appeared, a full human girl, not part pig. 

"Maddie!" Kendra screeched. She ran and gave this pig/human Maddie a hug. 

"Kendra, thank you! I don't know how I can thank you!" 

"Thank me by being alive. That's enough." 

"Sorry to break this up, but we kind of have to keep moving." 

"Right, you're Candace right?" Maddie asked. 

"Yep." I explained the plan to her so she would know what to do. "Sound good?"