Chapter 6:

(JACOBS P.O.V)

ive had enough. im coming to get Tatyana's dad. i dont care about the shit that will happen to me. i care about TATYANA. i want her happy & safe. her dad deserves to die, anyway. all the hurting he has caused Tatyana and her family. he wont even see it coming.

i've never cried hearing sad stories and mistales. but Tatyana..... shes the 1st girl ive actually CARED about.

I was almost at Tatyanas house. i was trying to disguise myself. so i wasnt found as a suspect IF i succeed in the killing. a couple houses away from Tatyana's place i see the police.... seeing the police i decided to dash the knife so nothing would happen to me. i went and started talking to the officer.

Me; Whats going on officer?

Officer; There has been a killing in the Coggin house.

Me; who was killed!??!?!?!

Officer; we havent released any identification yet.

Me; fuck.

Officer; WHAT!?!?!

Me; uh nothing i'll be on my way home now...

I texted Tatyana

Me; BABE !!!

Tatyana; yuss?

Me: THERES BEEN A KILLING AT YOUR HOUSE, I THINK SOMEONE KILLED YOUR DAD

    Tatyana didnt answer me, she read it, but didnt answer. i ran to Destinys house to see Destiny rubbing Tatyana's back while she was crying. i was suprised... why should Tatyana be crying after all that mans done to her??

(TATYANA'S P.O.V)

My dad.... hes really gone. everybody must of thought i was was crying tears of sadness. i was, but my tears were tears of joy. i didnt have to come home to the abuse, the hurt, the scars, the blood. its all gone now.  i can go home. with peace, joy, love and happiness.

_________________________________________________________________________

    (TATYANA'S P.OV)

   I got no sleep last night because of the phone call i got. i had no time for sleep. i wanted to get away from Ladera, so i dont get asked stupid questions by the police. Jacob suggested me to stay at his house with him in South Ladera (THE GHETTO SIDE). i laughed at his suggestion. but we decided to go anyways. Destiny and Raquan came too, because Destiny had a 'past' with the police. We all decided to catch some sleep. we would leave the next day for South Ladera.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Thats the end of this chapter. in the next chapters you will start to see Raquan a bit more, and his TRUE colors.

@_k00lcat ;* Hope you enjoy reading. thanks for the love and support!!!!!!!