99 Problems

Beyonce's POV

"You should be ashamed of yourself!" Michael hissed behind me. 

I rolled my eyes as I walked up the stairs to my bedroom. I really didn't care about the fact that I just threatened Barbara Walters's life on TV. I was going to stand up for Michael, even if he didn't want it. "Look, she was going too far about us so I had to say something." Michael gaped at me. His cheeks turning red. "No you didn't have to do anything Beyonce Giselle. You should've just brushed it off like I adised you to do. She is always going to push your buttons to see if you're going to crack and you did." I rolled my eyes again as I took my bun down and brushed my hair. "She'll be fine. She doesn't show feelings anyways." Michael groaned as he pinched the bridge of his nose. 

"Why do I even bother?" He asked. 

"I was wondering the same thing," I replied. That comment made Michael freeze and stared at me. He didn't take his eyes off me for what seemed like a whole minute before he spoke. "I didn't hear that," he calmly whispered. I smirked as I unzipped my dress and let it fall to a blue pool of chiffon at my feet. I walked to the bathroom to go grab something. 

"Will you please put on some clothes?" I snorted as I walked back across the room to my closet. Michael was still standing in that same position. "Beyonce, why do I even try to teach you these things. You're only going to do the exact opposite." 

I nodded as I tossed on a thin neon tank top and a pair of black sweat shorts. Michael knew that I was always going to be the outspoken and overprotective one when it came to him. I didn't know why he wanted to act so brand new. "Bey please," Michael begged, "don't threaten to hang somebody from their toenails over a pool of snakes while getting her fingers chopped off by Rambo ever again!" I grinned. 

"I can't promise I won't do it ever again.." 

Michael sighed as he went to go grab the twins. I hadn't seen my babies all day! I grin grew even wider when Michael walked in with our four month olds in his arms. "Heyyy baby!!!" I squealed. Princess smiled and Prince followed her lead. I took them both out of Michael's arms and hugged them. "I missed my little appleheads," I whispered to the two of them. Michael rolled his eyes as he sat on the bed. He grabbed his notepad and began writing. 

I played with the twins until it was their bedtime, but I noticed that they didn't want to go to sleep. I sighed and sat them up. "Bedtime!" I announced. Prince knew what I meant and frowned immediately. They both apposed of the idea, but I was the superior. "No frowning. I birth the both of you, so you are under my rule until otherwise." The twins glanced at each other. I smiled and placed the pacifier ,clipped to their matching red outfits, in their mouths. "Sleepy time," I sang softly. Michael watched me as I carried them to him. He smiled and kissed their foreheads and followed us to bed. I placed them in their cribs and looked over them. 

Michael sighed and wrapped his arms around me. "We did a pretty good job making babies," I stated bluntly. Michael chuckled. "Wanna make another?" He asked. I turned to face him and watched as he bit his lip. "You liked it the first few times," Michael whispered. I grinned. "You know me soooo well." Michael laughed softly and held my hand. "I can finally call you mine. What took you so long Princess Bey...or should I say Queen Bey." 

I smiled. "So you're the King of Pop...and I'm just married into the family." Michael shook his head. "You deserve the Queen of Pop and not...Madonna." Michael grimaced. "She makes my stomach flip in disgust sometimes." I laughed. "But you escorted her to the Grammys one year." Michael blinked. "That was before I met you...you sexy Queen." 

I laughed and skipped out the nursery to the bedroom. "I'm the Queen of your every desire," I whispered. Michael laughed and sat on the bed. He took his fedora off and unbuttoned his shirt. "Come lay in bed boo," Michael whispered. I giggled and jumped into bed with him. Michael yelped out as I landed on him. I turned him on his back and straddled him.