Chapter 2 - When did Royalty Start Looking like Hobos?

Hey there :D I know I haven't uploaded like for really long! I am sorry :P and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

I am going to try to upload soon.

So anyways

Vote

Comment

Fan

--- Ramanii

***************************************************************************************************************

Recap:

"DADDY, DADDY I FOUND MIA!" Ray shouts as she jogs her way to dad.

Dad turns around with the most venomous expression I've ever seen. I'd only seen that once before - back when Ray had tried to run away from home.

And that's all it takes to know that hell is about to break loose.

Falling For the Jerk Chapter 2 - When did Royalty Start Looking like Hobos?

Oh my smurfs! What should I do now?

Well, I have always been Daddy's favourite, so maybe Dad won't be that mad. Oh, who am I kidding? I swear, he looks like he's ready to kill me! Shit, I have got to find my twin Loren, or I am busted big time!

I look around the airport, hoping to see Loren, but he's nowhere to be seen. Boy, am I in trouble now... Loren, for smurf's sake, where are you? Defeated, I turn back to look at Dad.

Oh my god! I am freaking out right now!

I run my hand through my messy hair nervously, and my wrist starts to hurt. But I'm suddenly hit by a plan. A plan so genius and crafty that I would've broken into some lame evil laugh like in the cartoons.

I pull on my puppy-dog look, and, well, I got to say that my dad falls pretty hard for it. Like I remember when Nate and I broke into Mr. Moore's house, and when I got out of jail...well, let's just say that my puppy look got me out of a lot of shit.

Thank smurfs for puppy-dog faces.

"Daddy! It hurts!" I cry out, forcing myself to sob from the pain. Well, it's easy, considering my wrist hurts anyway.

Well, that's all it took to make my father's anger to turn into worry.

Dad rushes over to me as I start to make my way to him. He grabs me and pulls me into a tight and comforting hug. In a airport, this might even seem strange, but I didn't care. I was just so glad that my dad wasn't that angry anymore. Oh, thank goodness my father was just such a softie

Even after my mom's death, Dad has always been there for me. Ever since I was little, you could say that I was very close to him. A daddy's girl, if you please. Loren and Ray were closer to Mom. Much closer. Of course, I still loved Mom, but if something ever happened to Dad, I don't I could ever be full. He has half of my heart, and I know I won't ever leave him.

My dad is still very good-looking, and, well, I notice that some of the women walking by are, well, are checking him out. Alright, that's way too creepy for my liking. I almost want to snap at those ladies. Can't they see that he already has kids?

"Mia Anderson Lavigne! How dare you scare me like that! What if something happened to you, and I couldn't find you? Do you realize how frightened I was, Mia? I was so damn close to calling the police!" Dad's obviously angry. Well, very, very angry. I sigh. I got to let him get over his temper.

"I'm so sorry, Daddy," I say as a tear slips from my eye. It's not genuine though. Yeah, I do have the gift of fake crying. I had it ever since I was little, and it hasn't betrayed me since.