Aim and Ignite Tour

"Niall...Niall...Niall...NIALLERRRR." 

I dramatically jumped around on the spot, holding my hands up, pointing my thumb and fore finger in the air signalling a gun after hearing her shout my name, "FREEZE!" 

I watched as Carla froze on the spot and put her hands up in a sign of defeat. A few moments later she jumped up and down on the spot shouting/singing, "EVERYBODY CLAP YOUR HANDS!" And the noise of her hands slapping off one another sounded throughout our apartment, mixed along with the music coming from the ipod doc. I knew that tomorrow morning the neighbours would knock on the door complaining considering it was already past 3am, but both me and Carla was too wasted to care right now.

We had gotten in about an hour ago from an after party we had celebrated with Ed Sheeran, finishing our last ever worldwide tour. Everything was incredible about it, although a part deep inside me was sad that I would probably never get the opportunity to do something like this ever again. Performing infront of thousands of people every night, listening to them encourage One Direction to go on stage as soon as our supporting act, Ed, had gotten off the stage, the ringing in my ears that I experienced up to hours after each show had ended. This was the best part of the job and knowing that I was able to experience it with my four best friends was a dream. To top it off Carla was able to tour with us for part of the 'Aim and Ignite' tour and as we stumbled through the apartments door tonight, finding an extra vodka bottle in the cupboard we both knew we weren't going to be getting any sleep soon.

I watched as Carla twirled round in a circle, her deep red dress flowing around with her. It was tight fitted at the top but before it hit her hips it began to spread out from her skin. My eyes followed her every move as I saw a sneak peak of her black undies from where her dress had risen during her spin. It was only then I realised how long her legs looked in her black Louboutins stilettos which I had bought her over a month ago for her birthday. Her tanned legs seemed to go on forever in them skyscraper heels, and I mentally praised myself for buying them for her. 

After spinning several times Carla stopped, unable to stand straight as she wobbled in all directions, her lack of balance in shared fault with her childish spinning and the alcohol she had consumed that night. 

"Come on." I spoke quietly, walking towards her as I tried and to pick her up and cradle her in my arms, but due to my own drunkenness we both ended up on the floor in fits of laughter. Our giggling stopped whenever we paid notice to the position we were both currently in, Carla's back pressed firmly against the cream tiled floor as I straddled her hips. My blue eyes to her browns never faulted, our gaze intense as we tried to read each others minds, wondering who was going to make the first move. Just as I was about to lean forward her gaze had adverted to my lips, her index finger pressing ever so lightly against them. I pouted my lips in form of a kiss, watching the sides of her lips quirk up into a small smile. Although, something shifted between us and just then, at the same time both our lips attacked each others, bruising one anothers as we tried to fight for dominance. She granted me access as my tongue pressed against her lips, our tongues now dancing with one anothers. 

"I need you." She murmured against my lips, making my growing member spring to life as my lips made a journey along her jawline to her neck. She moaned as I bit down hard behind her ear, just where I knew she liked it at. I soothed the pain with my tongue as our crotches grind against each others.

My hands trailed up her parted thighs as I continued abusing her neck with my lips, playing with the material of her undies, teasing her. "Niall... please." Her breath heavy as she begged.

My finger pried beneath her panties and I instantly felt her witness, my cock hardening even more when I thought it wasn't possible, it was almost hurting. 

"Fuck this." I whispered before pulling a condom out from the back pocket of my jeans before unbuckling my belt and pulling my jeans until below mid thigh. After stroking myself a couple of times and making sure that the condom was on properly I surprised both Carla and me whenever I ripped her panties, making her gasp. 

My head dipped down between her thighs, tasting her, just making sure she was ready, even though I already knew she was but it was just an excuse to taste her. 

I positioned myself at her entrance, looking in her brown orbs as I asked her how she wanted it.

"Hard." She replied with a low growl. "Oh baby." I giggled, "Your wish is my command." And without any more notice I thrusted inside her with such a hard force it knocked the breath out of both of us. As I entered her I felt her tighten around me, hearing her scream in a mixture of pleasure and pain made my cock twitch inside of her. 

"Ok?" I asked concerningly, and whenever she nodded in response I thrusted my hips, making sure to hit all the right spots to make her moan my name. 

"Yes, Niall." Carla hissed into my ear as I picked up the pace, going a little harder with every thrust I gave her. I listened to her whimpers, a mixture of 'oh god's' and curse words. 

I could feel myself nearing the edge, just hanging onto it by a thread, but I knew Carla needed that little bit more to push her over before I allowed myself to give into the incredible sensation. I began rubbing fast, light circles on her clit, groaning as she breathed breathless moans into my ear. "FUUUCCKK!!" And together, we came, holding onto each other as tightly as humanly possible as we rode out our highs and savoured the feeling of complete and utter bliss. 

When our breathing had calmed I felt Carla shake beneath me, opening an eye I saw that she was trying to hold in a laugh, but when she found out that I had caught her a giggle rolled from her lips.

"Hi you, what's so funny?" I joined in laughing with her.

"Nottin', you're a born romantic Horan. Ahh, nothing like drunken sex on a cold tiled floor. And I can't feel my back, so I suggest laying off the Micky D's for a while." And together we lay in fits of laughter until finally finding the couch and pulling a fur rug over us, falling asleep cuddled tight against each other.