I'm falling for the school asshole...but are we falling together? 12

Muahahaha! i know all u guys were totally hating me for the cliffhanger hehe :P but here is the next chap n i hope u guys like wats gonna happen hereeeee :D

.........................................................................................................

Chapter 12

Jamie's POV

I cannot believe his nerves!

To be spying on me while I'm kissing Derek!!

But then to be mad at ME!!!

Why does he care anyways?!?!

Who the fuck does he think he is?!?!?!?!

And to think!

I actually felt bad!!

I ran even after him to try to apologize!!!

And for what?!?!

I have no fucking idea!!!

UGH!!!!

Stupid butt muncher!!!!

Even though I was practically killing him with my thoughts, I knew my face was completely emotionless.

If that's how he's gonna be, I will find a way to forget Keith Lautner, even if it tears my heart up on the inside. I will try to forget about him and move on, I mean he IS just a high school crush right?

"Keith, you know what? I am getting tired of this. Are you like bipolar or something? What the hell?? One second you're making fun of me and the next you're talking to me like I'm your best friend and the next you're mad at me?? Well I am tired of it! Ok? I am tired of pining after you every day only to wonder if you'll ever feel the same way!" My rant started getting louder and louder until I was screaming in his face. I have no idea what came over me but I quickly turned around and was about to return to Derek when suddenly Keith grabbed my wrist.

"Jamie! Please! Wait! I'm sorry! Ok? I'm sorry please don't leave! I had no right to be angry. Sorry ok?" Keith pleaded. See? I told you....bipolar...

I looked into his eyes and tried not to get lost in them. I mean why does he even care if I stay or go anyways?

All I could do was slowly shake my head and pulled my arm from his grasp.

Then unexpectedly, Keith pulled me back to him, looked me in the eye and cupped my cheek in his strong hand. Before I could even realize what was about to happen to me, he slammed his lips to mine, rough and yet gentle at the same time unlike Derek's kiss. What the hell is happening to me today? Damn...

I didn't know what to do. Kiss him? Or leave him? Then suddenly before I can even decide, my lips started moving in sync with his on its own will. Well then, I guess we know the answer to that question now...

I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. A moan slowly made its way out of his lips involuntarily. He started moving his hand down my waist and-

Suddenly there is a...hiss? behind us and we find Derek glaring at us...well mostly at Keith.

Whoa déjà vu :o

And Keith just growls at him.

Derek, looking slightly creepy while he's angry, charged at Keith who still by the way looks sexy as hell.

Keith pushes me behind him obviously thinking Derek was trying to hurt me and didn't have enough time to protect himself.

Derek's fist connected with Keith jaw with a sickening crunch while Keith grabbed Derek's collar and pushed him against a locker...hard...and they start punching each other blindly.

I felt so helpless while the two guys fought.

Keith being the football player was very strong and fit, but Derek being a surfer wasn't that much less fit had thrown the first punch and that had slowed Keith down a bit because his left eye was swollen and he couldn't really see out of it

When I saw his face all I could think was "Oh...Dear....God..."

Derek didn't look any better and probably even worse...his nose was bleeding, his lips were busted and he had a slight limp.

You see on TV and read in books how guys fight over a girl and I bet you think it's so romantic and sweet. Well you're wrong as hell. When you have it happen to you, it's friggin "pee-in-your pants" scary.

I didn't want either to get seriously hurt because I liked both of them.

I yelled for them to stop but neither heard me or just didn't want to listen.

So I ran up and stepped in between them right when Derek was about to throw another punch and apparently I wasn't thinking clearly or I'm just that stupid because the next thing I knew, his fist connects with my stomach this time and I double over in pain, groaning. Suddenly I started seeing white dots in my vision and slowly my vision faded and I passed out.

The last thing I remember was Keith catching me before I fell to the ground.

........................................................................................................

ok guys :D a bunch of you wanted me to fuck derek up lol...so i had 2 add a little more detail on the way he looked then i had originally planned but there it is and muahahahaa another cliffhanger lol :P

VOTE AND COMMENT? :D