Harry...Kiss's...His Girlfriend

Lucy's Point Of View

01:43am

God,why can't i sleep,this is so not good for me,all night i was thinking about that kiss,about what i felt wen i was with Harry,wen ever he looked at me,the way he smiled at me,oh my god,he has the most grateful smile that can be brighter then the sun,his so,how will i Say it,uffff,i cant describe it."you have a message,twit twit"my phone went off,it was Harry,the thought of him thinking of me brought a smile on my face,i opened the text.

Harry:hey babe,are you asleep,i cant :))))) xxxx

Me:heheheh :))),well your in luck,nether can i,x

Harry:well why cant you?

Me:i cant tell you,but why cant you sleep?

Harry:well if i tell you you have to tell me two,i couldn't sleep cause i was thinking about ur kiss,i felt something that i never felt before,xxx:D

Me:awww,<3,well i couldn't sleep because of the same thing X

Harry:are you alone now?

Me:yes why?

Harry:i'mcoming over,xxx see you in 5 baby xxxxx

oh my god,his coming over, cant believe it,i don't mind but,oh who am i kidding,i ran to the bathroom and did everything i had to,i went to the kitchen and made hot coco,after 5 min,i heard a car,and a knock on my door,i saw a hot and sexy sleepy Harry,damn,wen he wants to he can be ho-"you cant look me up and down wen i come in,can i?"i was blushing like crazy,"yeah,umm,sorry come in" smiled warmly and with that,he toke me by the hip,and kissed me,oh m god he closed the door with hes foot,pushed me on the wall,the kiss was hot,he liked my down lip begging for intrans,so i was gonna tease a little bit,he was pushing harder now,his hands going p and down my waist,he grabbed my thigh,and i jumped,i let him in,after a hot make out session,he let me down on the couch with him on top of me,got up"sorry,just wanted to-"and with that i crashed my lips on his,he smiled in the kiss as well chuckled,hes damn cute and hot,while kissing we went to my room,but befor we could do anything he stopped puled  away and asked"before we do anything i need to ask,would you be my girlfriend?"he asked me to be his girlfriend i cant believe it,umm,what do i sa,"ummm,yes,i would love to"in with that he kissed me again and put me on the bed and me underneath,i know something that this is gonna be a night to remember.

Morning Time

Harrys Point Of View

i was starting to wake up,i felt so happy but couldnt say way,i was trying to remember last night,i opent my eyes slow and realised i wasnt in my room,i jus rememberd,i was in Lucy's room,we slept together,oh my god,last night started to come to me,i remember her,me,kiss's and everything it was the best thing that has happened to me,i asked to be my girlfriend,oh,why,well i love her eyes,her smiles,she gets me,and shes funny,sweet,beautiful,and more but most of all she makes me feel like the strongest man in the world and can make me smile with one look,for the next 10 min i was looking at her,she started to wake up,and with that she smiled"morning sleeping beauty"i kissed her,it lasted for about 3 min,"good morning,what time is it? and what day?"she has the most beautiful voice in the morning"its 7:30 and its Wednesday,we have 1 hour to get ready and go to school,umm,i'm driving you to school"

she got up,kissed me,liyed on top of me,we made out 15 min,and then got up,she changed in front of me as well i did,