[14] Why take him?

In The Arms Of The Angel

Chapter 14

Bella's POV

******

Carlisle had come fast, he fixed up Angel, and we were all waiting for her to wake up. I was so worried about Edward..... so scared....What if he gets hurt? It will be all my fault! But I cant go after him, im not that strong. I found out Angel made me half vampire half human, which.... is alright. It would of been nice to be full vampire, but im just glad im back.

Its really werid being half vampire half human, I still eat human food and cry and sleep..... I guess she  just didnt want to be alone. I understood completely. And this meant I am able to have babies!

Edward.... my beautiful Edward.... gone. I had to be strong for Angel, but inside I was scared for my mind. Jacob taking Edward from us..... I swear hes asking for a death sentence. Why would he want Edward? And more importantly what is he going to do with him? I didnt care if I got hurt, I had to go find him. I had to, it was a simple answer. Angel needs both of her parents.

"M-Momma." I heard a tiny voice say.

My eyes instantly flashed to Angels face.

Stitches all over her little face, it hurt just to look at her, to think someone so horrible could hurt a child like this. But my importantly MY child, they were seriously not thinking, and wanted to die. My poor baby, Im going to kill Jacob Black.

"Im here babygirl." I soothed her.

She looked so fragile and breakable.

"Why did she take him Momma?" she asked.

I froze.

"What?" I asked her confused.

"Why... did that lady take Daddy?" She asked again.

I looked up at Carlisle, with wide eyes.

"What lady sweetheart? Did you see her?"

"She had blonde hair and red eyes." She whispered softly.

I looked back at Alice, and saw her sitting on the floor searching for the future.

"Angel babygirl did you see anything else?" I asked her.

"There..... was a boy." She muttered.

I stared at her stunned.

"BELLA!" I heard Alice yell.

I turned my attention from Angel, to Alice.

"It was Tanya! Shes working with Jacob.... and she has someone else with her."

I blinked shocked.

"Whos... the other person?"

********

lalalalala

As you can see from my message

IM TO ADDICTED TO WATTPAD TO STOP FOR EVEN A FEW DAYS!!!

I totally suck. And im a loser! LOL

I dont care!

Hope you like the chapter! :)

*****I read this AMAZING story, its called Infection by KarateChop!

Check it out! Its SO good! I was dieing the whole time I read it! Vote on everychapter! It would mean alot! Just check it out! Its about ZOMBIES!!! AHHH! She got me thinking of nothing a book like it! Woudlnt that be cool? Insiration!!!!!! I cant spell today holy crap! This keyboard sucks!******

~Dogpower77