Grey Sky

"Werewolves aren't real." I told him in a duh tone. All I wanted to know was what's going on and my Mom made it clear to him to explain things to me, but here he was talking about a freaking half-wolf, half-human thing.

"What if they are real? What if this whole neighborhood is full of werewolves? What if I'm a werewolf? What if you're a werewolf?" He asked me and I almost laughed if his voice and face didn't show all signs of seriousness. Man, this boy is fucked up.

"Don't be ridiculous Nick, we all know that werewolves aren't real. Are you high right now?" I asked him and he let out an animalistic growl rumble from his chest.

Suddenly, in front of me stood a massive dark brown wolf. All I could think of is why the hell am I not running, instead here I was admiring the blue eyes of the wolf standing proud on all four errr... paws. I could feel the power radiating from the strange creature.

"Holy shit." He walked towards me and I lost it, I let the darkness take over.

•••

Hi, I'd like to apologize for any past readers who decided to pick this book up again. Seeing as I started writing this at a very young age, I made so many problematic scenes and dialogue that I otherwise wouldn't have condoned now. The purpose of my editing is to correct those wrongs and turn my book into a decent read for you guys and for something that I'd be proud of . I hope you understand. Sign that I edited a chapter is if it says "Her POV" at the top. Thank you :)

ANNOUNCEMENT:
I've been editing this book so past readers might notice some changes here and there. Start: June 2018 End: TBA

June 18, 2018: I made a big change with the backstory and that scene in chapter 9. I also made it that Carly's parents are both Asians and Sky's mom is Filipina.