Just Another Belieber

As I reached the door of the Sydney Restaurant a man in a wonderfuly tailored suit opened the door and kindly motioned me inside. The place was huge, yet all the tables were empty, all except one. At the furthest end of the restaurant there was a table just the right size for two people, surrounded with candles and fairy lights.

And then I saw him, his brown hair shined in the twinkling of the fairy lights. My heart seemed to stop, timed seemed to slow down. I looked down at my shoes and then carefully touched my blonde, softly curled hair. I hope I looked ok.

He stood up and turned to face me, I’d never seen anyone or anything so..  so.. beautiful.  Hot just didn’t seem to be the right word, he was more than that. So much more.

‘Eden!’ He said, as though he had known me for years. 

‘Hi.’ I managed to blurt out.

I started to walk towards him, although walk wasn’t really the right word. My legs moved slowly, shaking, and it was then I realised that wearing these heels were a really bad Idea. When I finally got close to the table, he reached his arms out and hugged me tightly. I felt something I had never felt before. Then he kissed me softly on the cheek and pulled out my chair for me to sit down.

I couldn’t believe it! I was actually on a date with Justin Bieber.