Chapter 18

The Cool Nerd : Chapter 18

Junior Year : Weekend

Lassly's P.O.V

"Lassly, breakfast's ready!"

I covered my eyes with my sheets as the sunlight pierced through my glass window. Letting out a huge groan, I tossed to the other side, trying to ignore my aunt's endless screams on how I should be down for breakfast. I wasn't in the mood to get up this fine (not really) Saturday morning. Desperately wanting to go back to sleep, I let out a long sigh and closed my eyes. 

"Lassly. Come down for breakfast."  

After hearing my aunts voice for the second time, I gave up. I knew she wasn't going to be leaving anytime soon. Wasn't she supposed to be at work or something? She never woke me up Saturday mornings. 

"Coming Bella," I shouted, yanking out of bed. 

I raced to the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth. After I was done with the morning necessities, I walked down for breakfast; with Aunt Bella. The aroma of pancakes filled the halls and I neared the kitchen. The smell grew stronger and stronger. My stomach started gurgling as I entered the kitchen.

"Morning Bella," I said, quickly making my way towards the fridge. I took out the gallon of milk and started pouring it in a cup.

"Hey Lassly. You're finally up," Bella responded, flipping the pancake she was cooking. 

"Yeah, at 8:12, I'm finally up."

Then, it was silent for a while. I just sipped my cup of milk as the cold taste of thing-that-comes-out-of-a-cow slipped down my throat. Suddenly, I broke the silence.

"Shouldn't you be at work or something?" 

After another long minute of no words, Bella finally spoke up. "Yeah. I decided to have an off for a few days, you know? Just you and me, you know? A little bit of aunt and niece time out." 

I choked on my milk and stared at her, still coughing. 

"What?" 

"I said; I decided to take a few days off so me and you could hang out together. We could do a little shopping.."

Shopping?

"...and I could meet this Caden boy you're talking about.."

Meet Caden?

"Maybe I could meet some of your other friends..."

My other friends?

"...I'm glad you're finally starting to text. I've never seen you that attached to your phone before."

Wait, what? 

"Huh, Bella," I started, taking another sip of milk. "What?" 

"I said...Please don't ask me to repeat it again. I took days off so we could.."

"No," I said, interrupting her. "Wait. That's great. I'm really happy." 

Was I happy? Was I really happy? Yeah, sure. 

Bella handed me some pancakes as I quickly ate them, savoring the flavor. Was she trying to be a parent? Isn't that a bit too weird? Wow. What a beautiful Saturday morning. I didn't know why I was making such a big deal out of something so little. Bella was right. Maybe we did need some more aunt and niece time. After all, Bella did work all day, everyday. 

"I was thinking we could go shopping today," she said, turning off the stove. 

I nodded. Okay. If that's what you want, sure. 

"Where?" 

"To the mall."

"What store?"

"Which ever one you want to go to." 

"Okay then, Bella. We're going to the mall today." 

I quickly finished the milk that was on the cup and put it on the sink. After that, I made my way back to my room. I turned on my radio and took out a book to read.

Twenty Summer Boys.

Burying my head in the book, I soon fell asleep after a few minutes. I needed a little bit more rest. I needed energy to go shopping.

__________________________________________________________________________________

THAT Was SO THE LAMEST chapter EVER!

I promise you. Next one will be better! ;P

Sorry for the long wait. How many months has it been? LOl. Here's my story. So, My dad moved the computer to HIS room! (It used to be in my room) And now, every time I use the computer, there is an adult behind me watching WHAT I DO! 

I am Screwed. Lol. 

So, I try my best to open Wattpad every one in a while! :)

V + C

I spent the whole day watching horror movies. The Grudge's face is haunting my mind right now.

Bye! =)

P.S - Paranormal Activity is far by the MOST BORING movie I've ever seen. It's not SCARY at all!