A jacob latimore love story 25

::Recap::

Roc And Yn were home alone an Roc tried to rape Yn but Jacob and Kay where there to save Yn.

Jacob:are you ok

Yn:yea*stops crying

Kay:are you sure

Yn:yea I just need to be alone right now(gets up and walks to the bathroom)

::Yn P.O.V::

Why is this happening to me when things where stating to get good again this had to happen.I liked Roc I trusted him and then he does this to me.I don't think I can trust anyone anymore I mean I trusted Marcus and he cheated on me,and I trusted Jacob and he broke my heart I don't know what to do right know.

Yn:(Opens up the medicine cabinet and sees a razor and some prescription pills)
Yn:* picks them up
Yn:I give up I just can't take this anymore.

::Jacob P.O.V::

I wonder what's taking Yn so long I think I should go check on her but I think she should just be alone right know.............Roc,I can't believe him he's my best friend and he does this to me girl.He know show I feel about Yn and how Kay feels about him.

::Kay P.O.V::

I have mixed emotions right now.I'm so mad at what Roc for what he did to Yn but I still love him.this is my fault I should have never left them alone with each other he told me that he liked Yn, and I didn't think too much into it.I really need to go clear my head.

Kay:(gets up)

Jacob:where you going

Kay:I need to take a walk

Jacob:you want me to go with you,Roc might still be out there.

Kay:no I'm good you should stay here with Yn,you two need to be alone anyway(walks out the door)

10 mins later

Roc:(walks up behind Kay and grabs her arm)wassup

Kay:let go of me Roc

Roc:why you acting like this?

Kay:are you serious you raped my best friend

Roc:I ain't rape her........yet (Roc whispers)

Kay:I liked you are you try an cheat on me(rips her arm out of Roc's hand and starts walking away)

Roc:(chases after her)I made a mistake just give me another chance

Kay:I don't know

Roc:Kay I love you(kisses Kay)

Kay:(kisses back)

::Kay P.O.V::

I know some people would think that I'm crazy for forgiving Roc but I love him and I can tell when he's lying and right know he's not lying.

::Roc P.O.V::

I really do feel bad for what I did to Yn and I meant what I said to Kay I won't hurt her again.

*srry for not updating in a while but let me know what you think of the chapter