Chapter Sixteen

My fears and doubts were confirmed when I stepped through the front door. 

Our parents cars were still in the driveway which did in fact mean that they were still here. Shit. 

"I moved all your stuff before our parents saw," he said as he locked the door and I swore under my breathe.

Great.

 Please tell me there was a dog house he could sleep in so I could have the master bedroom.

"It's okay you can sleep on the ground," he said smirking as he walked up the stairs.

Oh, thank go- "WHAT?" I yelled and realised I was a bit too loud and looked around waiting for our parents to come out of no where.

Making sure the coast is clear I ran up after him and into the room shutting it behind.

"You have the floor, ladies sleep on beds," I snapped.

What kind of gentleman was he? "Seeing as it's my bed, and you are no lady, I get to sleep on it. But there is plenty of floor for you to choose from," he said smiling.

I huffed clenching my fists and closing my eyes taking a deep breathe. Had he no sympathy? My team just bloody lost mate!

"It's not your bed!" I snapped giving one of the lamest defences I could come up with.

He shrugged walking over and grabbed a pillow and blanket chucking it at me. I growled angrily crossing my hands as I let the pillow and blanket fall to the ground. He couldn't possibly be serious.

"Since we both refuse to share, you can have the ground," he said taking of his jacket.

"Whoa keep your clothes on," I snapped covering my hand with my eyes. 

"But I need to change," I peeked between my fingers and took of my hand when I realised he stopped. The last thing I needed was this to become a R rated night, no thank you Darius you keep your shit on I thought. He waited staring at me and I realised he couldn't read my thoughts. Well thank god for that I thought.

Is it just me or did someone heat up this room? 

"Too bad, you don't change, I don't change. Stay," I said bending down to pick up the blankets. I laid one on the ground and placed my pillow sitting down.I can't believe it. He was being serious First he makes me pack the car and now the floor to sleep on.

"You're going to sleep in jeans?" he asked and I shrugged, I had always never bothered to change. What was the point? Taking off my shoes and socks I lied down on the hard floor grabbing the blanket.

"Switch the light off," I snapped. I heard him mutter something under his breathe before the light switched off and I sighed lying on the floor on my side. I groaned, never in my life had I needed to sleep on a cold floor where I was literally freezing

Damn I had left my jacket in the car, and there was no way this gentleman was going to hand me his, note the sarcasm. I closed my eyes, maybe I could get an ounce of sleep and I could wake up with the parents gone and In the warm soft bed next door.

But somehow I felt that my parents...they were going no where. 

Hurt. Pain. Sore. I could go on. I hadn't even closed my eyes for five minutes before I was fully awake again. Sleeping on the floor hurt like a female dog. Maybe it was because thew blanket was thing and wasn't really supporting me from my shoulder blades digging into the floorboards.

"Stop making so much noise,"

"Yea well you try sleeping on the ground," I snapped. I think from all the moving and rustling I wasn't letting him have his beauty sleep either. Oh well, too bad. If I couldn't sleep, neither could he. MWahahahha oh god I'm cold. No pun intended.