"Not yet." I gave him a weak smile. "On wednesday, that's why the girls asked her to come."

He smirked, and nodded. "Oh." Then his smirk faded, then shot me a cheeky wink.

I stared at his lips, and looked back up to look at his eyes. He was smirking again, I think I got caught.

He cupped my face, and moved our faces closer and closer to each other. My instincs shut my eyes, as I was ready to be kissed.

Then he stopped, and removed his hands from my cheeks. I opened my eyes again, and he was smirking. I rolled my eyes, and crashed my lips onto his. Our lips moving in sync, my arms were wrapped around his neck, as my digits tangled on his hair, twisting his curls.

He placed his left hand on my cheek, and a hand on my back. After some minutes he pulled back, as I smiled sheepishly.

"Remember what I said love, kiss me anytime you want." He winked.

I blushed, and stuck my tongue out in response, he walked towards the door opening it for me.

"M'lady." He said in a posh accent.

"Why, thank you kind sir." I replied in a posh accent, and curtsied.

When we were walking towards the stairs, I stopped, and so did he, and he looked at me.

"Harry.." I murmured, my face moving closer to his. His eyes shut close, then I smirked. I brought my leg up, and kneed me in the balls, he yelped in pain, and fell to the ground, while holding his balls.

I laughed, and helped him up. "Revenge is sweeeeeeeeet!" I said, proloning the 'E' . I kissed his cheek as a sorry, then I chuckled.

~*~

"Bye guys" I smiled and walked over to Zayn, and pecked his lips. He smiled and hugged me tightly.

"See you on tuesday baby." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"You too." I smiledm and walked towards Niall.

I waved goodbye to the others and entered the car.

"How was the kiss?" Niall asked, eyeing me.

"Fast, it was barely a kiss, it was a pe-" I said, not finishing.

"You and Haz's kiss. The first, second, and last." He smirked.

"How'd you know we kissed?" I raised an eyebrow.

"First, I expected you two would, you're a bit of a bad girl, and Harry well you know Harry. Second, paps, but we didn't let Zayn see those pictures. Third, got a hint you two were up there for a long time." He winked.

"First, well great." I chuckled. "Second, WHAT?! It's a good thing Zayn didn't see it." I murmured. "Last, it was a-m-a-zing."

He smirked. "You like Harry!" He sang in a childish tone. "Not Zayn."

"I don't like- fine I do." I stuck my tongue out.

"I KNEW IT!" He screamed.

I chuckled, and grabbed my phone. Unlocking it and tapping on the twitter app.

@BrooklynParker: Otw home. it was nice meeting the boys & El, and Dani

@BrooklynParker: @Harry_Styles: sorry Haz :p x

I exited the twitter app and checked my messages

Harry Styles

Harry: told u love, u can kiss me anytime u want to ;)

Me: ha ha ha does it still hurt? ;)

Harry: YES! The boys asked me what happened I told them 'Brook kneed me in the balls' then they all laughed even Zayn, but a forced or uncomfortable laugh?

Me: BUT YOUR FACE WAS P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S WHEN I KICKED U IN THE GROIN

Harry: yeah yeah

Me: Haz can we be like..... friends with benefits? I just can't do this... ur fans hating on me... its i just.... please?

Harry: sure :)x

Me: thanks haz x

-

Zayn Malik

Zayn: i miss u :(

Me: so do i :( xx excited to see u on tuesday & wednesday and meet perrie!x

Zayn: er yeh see u xx :)

I locked my phone and smiled at Niall.

~*~

We finally arrived at my house, me and Niall raced to the door, as our maid carried my bags inside. I opened the door, and I got tackled by Lulu, my siberian husky puppy. Then out came Emma, and Andrea. They hugged me, and mumured their 'I miss you's'

We talked for a moment, then I looked for Niall. Knowing him my whole life, he's in the kitchen I bet. I walked inside and Niall's head was inside the fridge, eating eatable food.

I laughed and snapped a picture of him.

@BrooklynParker: told u so pic.twitter.com/gfiweyb123

I walked back to the girls, and sat beside them. I grabbed Lulu, and petted her.

"So?" They both said in unison "How are things between you and Harry?"

"Nothing, friends with benefits I guess?" I chuckled

Then Niall came rushing out of the kitchen, his face red as ever. "Brook gotta go, tell Eli I said hi."

I caught up to Niall, and held his wrists, "Why?" I asked.

He bit his lip, and shook his head.

"Zayn and Harry." He murmured then left.

-----------------

there is a hot gif of niall ats

So basically I already wrote this chapter days ago, but I was too lazy to type it in my laptop. Then it took 6 hours for me to type this chapter here because I got distracted and watched youtube videos of the boys. so yeah................

AAAAAAAAAND WATTPAD DIDN'T WORK YESTERDAY SO SORRY x

If u guys have been wondering why it took a long time for me to post this.... Well 1st because I was lazy, second I was in Batangas, if you don't know where that is it's a place here in the Philippines. It's a beach :)

here you go hope you like this chappie x there is a hot gif of niall ats

xoxo

Nicole x