Chapter 6

Bored out of my mind, I pull my shiny silver laptop out from its usual place under my bed and carefully lay it on my outstretched legs. Leaning against the comfortable pillows propped up against my headboard, I begin to type, a series of quiet clicking and tapping noises just barely audible over the blasted music. The words in my mind spew out from my slender fingertips as I add yet another new chapter to my book. "Yes, that's right. I have a book, and no one, and I mean NO ONE gets the privilege of reading my crappy writing." I say aloud to myself, not realizing until the very last second that my aunt had decided to poke her head in the door. "She has the worst timing." I think to myself. She shoots me a quizzical look, and I chastise myself for ever opening my mouth.

"Hey, honey. I was wondering if you wanted to...ummm... go out for a while. I mean, it's probably not much fun being cooped up inside your room all day..." She says, oblivious to my earlier disappearance.

"Uhhhhh, yeah. Sure." I agree, abandoning my laptop on my bed and scrambling for my purse. As we step out into the narrow hallway, I follow closely behind her, like a puppy following its master. She stops abruptly a few steps ahead of me, turning to admire the photos on the wall, causing me to stumble, almost tumbling right into her, about to crush her petite body when I place a hand against the wall at the last minute, steadying myself.

"Wow," She says her gaze guarded, unreadable. "You were all so different back then; you've all changed so much in the last six years, especially you Arianna." She turns to look at me, her gaze drinking me in. "You look so much like your mother..." She trails off; tears rim her baby blue eyes, threatening to spill down her cheeks. She clearly still wasn't over her sister's death, but then again, deep down in the dark depths of our hearts, none of us really were. Figit

We had all been really close to our mom, like a family should, but I had always been the closest. The truth is, she had been more than just a mom to me; she had also been my best friend. We'd laugh, watch movies together, play cards and just plain hang out. There had been nothing awkward between the two of us as there often was in most mother daughter relationships; I had felt as if I could talk to her about anything. There were no limits. My younger sisters had been closer to each other than to my mom, and so I had always been the odd one out, being the oldest of three of course. So, naturally, our mothers' death had taken more of a toll on me than on my sisters.

"Really?" I ask, her heartfelt words reaching out and touching the depths of my heart in a way that was too much for words.

"Really, really." She replies, wiping the river of tears from her cheeks before they can escape down the line of her neck. "You're so much like her; sometimes I almost have to do a double take just to make sure it's really you and not your mother. You definitely carry a part of her within you, you have her spirit."

"Thank you," I say, fighting to contain the fresh tears brimming the outskirts of my eyes, fighting for control. "You have no Idea how much that means to me."

**************************************************************************************************************

Heeeyyyoooo again. Well, this one was kinda weird, idk if i like it. im still working on it. lol. ( I can never make up my mind) Idk if this chapter is that good, but noones perfect right? And jayna is definately in a 4 a huuugggeeee surprise if she thinks that Jessie is so perfect, lol but you'll get to that part later...... if you decide to keep on reading. So, im always bored and ready for a good book, so just comment elow or send me a message or something, i would LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE 2 read ur stories!!!!!! lol,

plz VOMMIT!!!!!! (Vote aaaannnd comment, kewl right? ;) )

Signing off,

random personnnnnn,

Serenity Vevvvvvvoda!