Secret Existence: Hogwarts Halloweens Never Go As Planned

As October approached nothing new seemed to happen. Well apart from the cold that seemed to spread like wild fire around the whole school. Luckily, I managed to avoid getting sick.

I was walking through the castle with Harry when we ran into, not literally, Sir Nick.

“What’s wrong Nick?” I asked looking at his dejected face.

He seemed to notice us for the first time, “Hello Sky, Hello Harry. It’s just that I’ve been denied entry to the headless hunt yet again.”

“The what?” Harry asked.

“The headless hunt, it’s a group of headless ghosts,” I explained.

Sir Nick nodded, “Because "one's head needs to be completely parted with their body, otherwise it would be impossible for other members to participate in hunt activities as Horseback Head Juggling and Head Polo" If only my head had been fully severed, life would have been much easier for me.”

“Is there anything we can do to help?” I had a soft spot for Sir Nick; he was really kind and helpful after all. I occasionally would talk to him when I would see him. Then Filch burst in angrily.

“You two are dripping mud all over the school! Come with me now,” He said angrily. We silently followed him to his office where we sat down expecting the worst. As he set off to tell us our punishment we heard a loud racket.

“I’ll get you this time Peeves, stay here you two,” He said running out.

“I’m leaving; I’ve had way too many detentions this year and can’t get another one. Dumbledore’s fed up with me. Bye.” I whispered before running out of Filch’s office. After I’m out I do a spell to get the mud off my feet. As I stand around the corner I see Filch walking back to his office muttering. Then Nick shows up.

“Did it work?” He asked hopefully.

I beamed, “You caused a diversion for us. I don’t know, I kinda left Harry there, I’ve gotten in a lot of trouble this year.” Nick laughed as Harry came around the corner.

“Would you two like to come to my death-day party? Five hundred years dead,” He asked. “Of course Ron and Hermione can come too.”

“We wouldn’t miss it,” I told him pulling Harry away with me. “Don’t argue, he saved us from detention and possibly worse.” Harry nodded and we headed to the common room.

“Sky come here,”George yelled the second I came in.

I rolled my eyes as I walked over, “What now?”

“We’re gonna feed a salamander a firework,” Fred said excitedly.

“That’s cruel,” I said slapping both of their arms.

“But funny,” George said.

Fred added, “Besides, we rescued him from Care of Magical Creatures.”

“I’m so sure, let it free,” I said glaring evilly at them.

“Fine,” Fred grumbled. But it was too late, George had fed the thing. At that moment it began coughing up sparks and flying around the room as the boys watched in amazement.

I glared at George, “I hope to God Percy yells at you.” At that Percy came over and I walked away laughing.

When Halloween arrived we headed down to the party. It was dreary. Since we were the only ones who were alive I felt really out of place. Not a lot to say except we regretted going and left as soon as possible. As we were leaving we heard the voice again.

“Harry do you hear it?” I whispered scared.

He nodded, “Come on.” He began to follow it with the three of us on his tail.

Then the most eerie message yet, “I smell blood.” With that we found its message. “THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS HAS BEEN OPENED, ENEMIES OF THE HEIR, BEWARE.” Under that was Mrs. Norris hanging by her tail.

Before we could leave students began pouring in. “Harry, what’s going on?” I whimpered like a small child.

“I don’t know Sky, but it’s not good.” He whispered back.

*******************************************************************************

Okay so first of all OMG!!! THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!!I'd like to thank all my new fans, I get too many now to do everyone, but thanks for fanning it makes my day!Thanks to all my old readers for sticking with the story. Thanks to everyone who voted/commented on any chapter. Thanks to everyone who actually is reading my authors notes.

Second, I've decided what to do with Sky's love life. I don't mind if you mention it, but I'm not gonna tell you. I went with majority and then picked an interesting way to do it. It's not gonna happen for quite a while, till the 4th book. Thanks to everyone who helped me decide.

Third I have been having major computer issues. My family laptop has lost both hinges, my personal laptop has no internet unless I go somewhere with free wifi. I'm uber sorry my upload is so late.

Fourth, and yes this is a long list, I don't want you repeating any comment more than once. You can comment as often as you want and it will count to the goal, but I hate reading the same comment twenty times. It also is kinda a pain when you comment one word at a time. I have to piece them together cause I read them in my email since I can get that on my phone. I don't mind short messages, but the really long ones should be one comment.

Now before I upload the next chapter I want 40 votes. I know its alot, but you guys had 63 last chapter! i'd also like 50 comments, which shouldn't be hard considering the 140 on the last chapter. WHich by the way Oh. My. God. You guys are amazing! I like comments and I do read every one, even when there are 140 of them. When I get that I'll make an effort to find internet and upload, so let me know when I reach it.

I love you guys and you make me want to jump up and down in pure joy everytime I check my email.