Chapter 6: The Cove

I woke up and tried to escape again. Sadly, I failed miserably. I tried the flying/climbing approach last and fell back to the ground. In my anger and frustration, I shot the ground once, turning that part of the ground black.

I tried to catch some fish from the small lake but didn't have any luck. I was lying next to the lake, bored and still fuming because of my earlier failures, when I saw something fall from one of the ledges. I looked up to see that stupid viking kid again. 'What an idiot.' I thought. 'Does this guy have a death wish or something'.

He left a short time later, which was probably the smartest thing he'd ever done judging by what I knew about him.

I gave up on trying to get out, seeing that it was useless. I also learned that my tail didn't hurt so bad if I didn't move.

A few days later, I learned that my tail was hurting so badly because one of my rudders were gone. I was really scared about that because I couldn't get away and that viking boy knew that I was here.

I heard some strange noices so I hid behind one of the a large pile of rocks to see who was coming. 'This guy just doesn't know when to quit.' I thought. You guessed it, the boy came back.

I finally decided to actually look him over. He looked like a walking stick compared to most of the vikings I'd seen in the past, but there was something about him that made me think to take him more seriously then I do the others.

If I had known what I was going to get myself into, I would have listened to that strange feeling and stayed in my hiding place but, my curiosity got the best of me and and let myself ve known to him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This chapter was going to be longer but I wanted to give you guys something to read.