4-they know.

I was eating breakfast with Cross, Yuuki and Zero, we were trying to work out what to do with this boy and he was investing the knight class and me.

he keep trying to join, excuses list from to young and knight class is harder, but soon he may find out that they are vampires then we will be in more shit.

I finish eatting and i wiped my face. "Anne have you got any ideas?"cross ask me

'I'm skipping first class I'm going to go see kaname and ask for he opinion in the mater. He might have a clue on the butler. How to get ride of the bulter and then hes just another kid."i muttered

I got up and walked over to the moon dorm and slipped threw the gates and went to the dorm. i walked in and Kamane was on the couch, "I wasn't expecting to see you today. Anne what are you doing here?" he smiled and laughed.

"That boys starting to become a problem. If it gets out that vampires are here let alone real. The complactions will be horrable." i sighed,

"what about the Butler that's been snooping around your barrier?" he add,

"he's the boys bitch. untill his contacts up. Hes a demon." i sighed.

"that kind of demon?"

"Well i dont know. We kill the kid in one shot not giving the demon a chances."

"Whats the chances of that working."

"We could all end up dead. I dont have any demon weapons once that seals gone on that butler will be staving. I havent done my research and that butler hasnt eatten in 2 years if he can smell me he knows about you guys."

"So he'll need to be eliminated if we take out the boy."

"Yes its one big problem."

I sighed about to leave. "Anne remeber our deal for access to the moon dormity.

I sighed and turned to him. I turned my ring around and he hand me a vile taking the sheild, and i cut my hand and dripped it in,

"thank you ill go look up more information."he said drinking the blood making me feel sick.

I ripped his sleeve of and wrapped it around my hand and left.

I walked across canvas to my next class i was stoped by Ciel."you should be in class ciel.'

'Your not in class, Gurdain bussines kid. I we have to coratate with the present of the night class. Kid'i ehpmish on the kid.

The bulter grab my bleeding hand. "Anne my dear you need stiches in your hand. This cut is deep."he sat.

"Sebastian. I am going to the nuses office. The nuses will sort it."i groaned wrapping my hand back up.

Now i have to let it heal naturally god sake. I went to the to the nurse office. "Anne why dont you heal it?"

"Because one of the normals sorry it."i said.

"Heal it and wear the bangage."

"Right."

So i healed it. She bandaged my hand i went on my way to my to second class and went to sleep algebra.

Then it came to guardian time. Up to all hours of the night i was walking down to get the night class, I walked in and I saw a red head male lady munching up against kaname, and it wasn't human reaper I thing, I drawled my arrow and aim , "back off." i said.

"don't point that at me. or ill cut you." it reply.

i shot him in the neck teleporting him same where else. "came on back to dorms.....hurry up." i yelled,