WQ's First Anniversary: Short Story Writing Contest (FINISHED)

Visit wattpadquotes.wordpress.com for more information.

Prize/s: She’s Dating the Gangster Book by SGWannaBe & Cute Bunny in Blue Dress (Dwayne from Sadist Lover of aril_daine)

The winner of this contest must be accessible to MOA & available for meet-up on June 08, 2013 in order to claim your prize.

Also, the winner will have to share its prologue to Wattpad Quotes Wattpad account to promote his/her story.

Mechanics of the Game:

All names of the characters must be according to the plot and the entry must be finished/completed & must be dedicated to Wattpad Quotes to be valid.

Title: Will depend on you.

PROLOGUE is required while epilogue is not necessary.

Plot:

Audrey’s boyfriend was stolen by her bestfriend Leila for the second time. In the first encounter (first year college), she forgave Leila because she loved her like a sister and became best of friends again. But now that Leila did it again to her, she was drowned to her senses and promised to herself that she will never forgive her so-called bestfriend again, never.

In her suffering moments, she was surprised by the mystery guy (Chase) who helped her cope with that problem. She became happy with this guy’s presence . But what would she feel/do if Chase told her that he was her bestfriend’s (Leila) older brother?

Characters:

Protagonist: Audrey

Audrey’s Bestfriend: Leila

Audrey’s First Boyfriend: Zac

Audrey’s Second Boyfriend: Jay

Mystery Guy: Chase

Length: Short Story composing of 15-20 pages only.

Genre: Teen Fiction (must not be RATED PG)

Sub-genre: Will depend on the contestant

Language: Filipino/Tagalog

** If you’re gonna ask me about some matters why it happened, answers will be all yours! Be creative & imaginative. **

Criteria:

Title Uniqueness – 10%

Prologue Impact- 10%

Grammar & Text Content – 15%

Flow of Story – 35%

Votes – 30%

Total ===== 100%

**Voting will start as you upload your entry on wattpad & will stop on May 31, 2013.

**Those unfinished works will not be considered as an entry.

Submission of Entries: May 5 (5pm) to 25(11:59pm), 2013.