~JC~Caylen~

You are depressed. You self harm. You need to stop. You know.

Your laying on your bed wearing only a sprts bra and spandex shorts, as if you were a normal person going for a run. You werent though, your laying on your bed mentally going over your body analyzing each scar, scab and, open wound, on your body. The black eye, and busted lip from the bullies at school today, and the scars and scabs from yourself and your step father, whom you ran away from.

You hear a knock n your door and feel the need to let them in.

"Come in" You say still staring at the celing.

You look over and see your best friend, JC, staring at you, eyes wide, mouth slightly agap. He slowly walks over, and you watch him. He bends over running his fingers over the scars on your inner thighs, kisses them softly as if he could shatter you by putting too much pressure on your skin. Then he slowly climbs over you hovering above you, kissses the scars on your waist, the bruise on your stomach. He then slink  farther up your body kissing the scars, and scabs on your inner elbows to your wrists. Then he comes to your face kissing the scar from your stepfather on you cheek, you close your eyes, and he kisses your black eye, then he hovers directly above you. You look into his eyes and he stares right back his eyes full of concern and love? He leans down to your busted lip pressing his own soft,warm lips to yours gently, slowly then gradualy faster, but still gently  then breaking apart looking directly in your eyes. Your heart is pounding you feel warm and safe a feeling you have never felt before and it feels amazing.

" Please stop" He whispers his voice breaking, eyes watering, pleading you with every ounce in his self.

'i-I d-dont know h-how." You respond weakly craving more of his touch to feel his skin on your own to feel his lips on yours, to feel safe again.

He sits up pulling you into his arms, your legs wrapping around his waist as you sob into his chest. He rubs you back while whispering soothing things into your ear. You pull your head away from his chest and look him in the eye.

"I am going to help you, were going to get through this together, okay?" He says. You nod your head not trusting your voice quite yet.

" I cant stand seeing you here hurt, hurting yourself. I promise it will be okay, I promise to stay with you,but you have to promise me one thing," He looks at you with determination, passion, and still love?, " you have to promise me you wont give up, no matter how hard it gets, you have to pull through, and its going to be hard , but im going to be right here by your side, i won't leave, ever."

"How? how can you help me? I'm a mess. Why would you wan t to help me?" You ask trembling.

" I dont know how, not yet , but i will and i'm going to be here, your rock to hold you down so you drift off and leave me. And I want to help you because, I-I love you." He says still looking you in the eye. You know hes not lying, and you know you love him too.

" Okay, I love you too JC, thank you." You reply.

He pulls you back into his warm embrace, hugging you tightly, then pulling away and pressing his lips to yours softly, gently,making youfeel safe, and content inside even if you feel like your world is crumbling, JC makes you feel safe like he is going to rebuild your crumbling world and restore your strength, and save you.

~A/N~

HOLY FUCK I know you guys dont talk to me much wich is fine considering this is a really new "story" thing but i think this is far by my best written out of all even though i personally loved the Alfie one but :D im so happy with this one :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

<3:3;P