Chapter 2 :)

~*~  Danica: There's I know you've been waiting forever for me to upload and i finally did it!!! :) ~*~

                         ~*~A/N: This Chapter May contain some content not suitable viewers/readers under the age of 18....16 at the min! Lol! :)   IF you don't like that sort then please skip over it...You won't be missing anything.

*WARNING: CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT*                   

                                                                                 Chapter 2

                                                   -------------------Lachlan’s P.O.V-------------------

     The drive was quick, quiet, and tense. She left without a word after that I drove back to the O’Connor’s house, once I arrived in the house I went looking for Liam and Leland I found them in Liam’s room.  

“Hey what happened with you and Melanie?” Liam asked.

“What do you mean? Nothing happened with us.” I said confused.

“Well one minute she’s all into you and you have some interest then the next she staring daggers and you’re ignoring her.” Liam said.

“I don’t know man! Woman are freakin confusing!” I said rubbing my hands over face and sighing

“Yeah tell us about!” Liam said

I walked back to the door telling them I was going to my room before dinner to be alone.

I walked to my room Yes my room I thought I come over all the time growing up that they gave me my own room it was closer to Cadence room then the guys.I took off my boots and laid down for awhile, I guess I must have drifted to sleep when I woke up It was an hour before dinner so I took a shower and changed into black slacks with a regular white button up shirt. I dried my hair as best as I could but it was still damp when I went to got Cadence. I knocked on the door No answer so I knocked again still no answer so I went in, she was in the same spot as she had been.

                                                 -------------------Cadence’s P.O.V-------------------

  I woke up to someone shaking me and saying my name.

I groaned and rolled over “Come on get up!” the male voice said.

“Nooo….Go away!” I groaned

“Get Up you don’t have that much time to get ready!” he said.

I stayed where I was “For what?” I asked

“Your wedding!” I Jumped up

“MY WHAT!?!” I shouted.

When I saw Lachlan he was laughing “well that got you up quick. And for dinner!” He pulled my blanket off when he didn’t do anything else I looked up to see that he had froze and was staring at my bare legs but it wasn’t just that I looked down to that my shirt had risen and was on my hips now, I forgot to put on shorts, I jumped out of bed and fixed my shirt.