Day to Day

So this is in replacement of How To Turn A Good Girl Bad :) It's another annoyingly Cliche story that you will eventually start to wonder what exactly the plot is :-)

But any way if you enjoyed HTTAGGB then hopefully you'll like this too :)

Chapter One

“Uncle!” I reprimanded loudly, down the speaker of my phone. I bit the inside of my lip. “I told you, you didn’t have to.” I said on the verge of a shout, running a hand through my hair.

“I wanted to.” He said, in a low voice. My heart tugged in my chest. The way his voice trembled a little let me know he was slightly scared. “D-don’t you like it?” He asked.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, my stomach pooling with guilt. I looked back at the car before me, sitting in our driveway. I remembered how much I had gone on about wanting it. But I also remembered the price tag. The large forty-five and the number of zeros to follow.

I slowly ran my fingers along the hood of it. “I love it.” I said sadly, knowing that I had to give it up. “But we don’t have the money.” I told him shaking my hand and forcing my hand into my pocket, trying to get rid of the spell that this car seemed to have over me.

“That’s really my decision to make.” My Uncle tried to sound stern, but his voice was too timid to manage it.

I groaned internally. It was hard to shout at someone, when they got so intimidated if you did. “Uncle.” I sighed out in semi-frustration.

“I’m serious. You have to keep it.” He said stubbornly.

Part of me didn’t even want to fight with him, that’s how badly I wanted this car. “I can get lifts from friends Uncle.” I said. I wasn’t lying either. Lots of the girls on my cheer squad were more than happy to give me a ride, and if worst came to worst there was usually a guy I could flirt into giving me one. “And the train isn-” I started, but to my surprise he cut me off.

“I worry about you getting the train all the time so late at night.” I could hear the truth in his voice. Guilt swarmed at me again.

Biting down on my lip I breathed deeply though my nose.

“I want you to have it, Willow.” He said clearly hearing my determination waver.

I shook my head weakly, even though he couldn’t see it. “But it costs too much.” I groaned out.

He let out a little laugh. “Don’t worry about it, I was already saving up to buy you one for your birthday already.” He said offhandedly, batting away my argument.

I sighed. “If we have any money problems, we’re selling it off.” I said eventually, feeling my heart tug at the idea. It was already deeply attached to the car in front of me.

“Deal.” He chirped sounding a lot happier. “Now get to school, you’re going to be late.” He put on his ‘parent’ voice, making me smile a bit.

“You spoil me.” I told him shaking my head.

He laughed. “That’s an Uncle’s job.” He repeated the words he often did. “I love you, Willow.”

All my annoyance was gone now. “I love you too.” I told him, before changing the subject. “I’m staying late after school today for practice, want me to pick up some Chinese on my way back?”

“Pork dumplings?” He asked, his voice heightening with excitement.

I laughed. “Of course.” I nodded seriously. “It wouldn’t be the same without some pork dumplings.”