Chapter 4

Saturday Night's Show

Harry

Camila completely surprised me last night. I thought she was fearless. She is one of the strongest girls I have ever met, so it was a total shock to hear that she was worried about the Directioners. It hurt too, it was like she didnt have any faith in me. I mean they can get pretty crazy, but I would never let them do anything to hurt her.And I plan to show her that tonight in front of everyone.

"Show time" Liam says. We head to the stage. Camila won't even look my way as she walks by. I sigh loudly. Lauren gives me a reassuring smile. "I hope this works" I think as we start our opening song.

Camila

"Camz, come on! Don't you want to see the concert?" Normani asks. "No, I saw it yesterday, I don't feel like it. Ill just stay here, go on without me I'm fine." I'm not in a 1D mood at the moment. I feel so bad, I think I really hurt Harry. I just can't face him yet, the guilt is too much to bear. "Fine, suit yourself." Her and Dinah exchange smiles. Whatever that was about. The girls leave and I sit in the dressing room, staring at myself in the mirror. Karla Camila Cabello, the girl that broke Harry Styles's heart. Geez I only dated him for like 5 hours. I'm such an idiot.

~ 2 Hours Later~

Ally opens the door and says, "Camila can't you at least see What Makes You Beautiful? It's your favorite song..." It's true that is my fav. And I guess I can handle one song without drowning in my sorrow. I playfully roll my eyes and sigh. "Fine Ally Cat, but only because I flove you." We link arms and head to our seats.

"Ally were going the wrong way! Our seats are that way." " I know." But she continues to walk toward the stage. Alrighty then. We reach the stage, and Harry's saying something but I can't make it out over the screaming fans. Next thing I know Ally pushes me on the stage.

Instantly, everyone goes crazy and starts chanting my name. Harry grabs my hand and leads me to a chair. The girls are sitting right under the stage with all of the 1D team, smiling up at me. What the heck is going on? Zayn hands me flowers, and then they start to sing. Harry serenades me the entire time, and before I know it I'm kissing him and crying tears of joy.( kinda like the whole one less lonely girl thing Justin bieber does.)

" I would like to introduce you all to my girlfriend Camila Cabello!" He says, and everyone goes crazy.

"Camarry! Camarry! Camarry!" They chant. I have absolutely nothing to worry about. I thought I would have to face the Directioners all by myself. But no, Harry will be with me every step of the way, keeping them under control. Everything will be just fine.

At The Hotel After the Concert

"Harry, thanks again for an awesome night. You really made me feel special." I say,giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Anything for you, babe" he replies, which makes me blush for some reason. Then again I blush every time he even looks at me.😊 "Lets go down to the lobby, I'm starving!" We head down to the lobby and gets tons of snacks. "Ooh movies! I want the Notebook!" I say running to the Blockbuster store next door. Harry groans and I laugh evilly. "Hey, you said anything for me!" "Unfortunately, I did" Harry says, making me smile. Even though he's sleeps through the whole thing, I still think its sweet that he'll even watch the Notebook for me. Even my dad wouldn't go that far!

Aww he looks so peaceful when he sleeps. I kiss his cheek and drift off to sleep, feeling very at home in his arms.

The Next Day

Harry

I got Camila back. The tour is going great so far. I ate the best chicken ever. How can life get any better? "Get up sleepyhead! It's freaking 12 o'clock!" Cam shakes me. "Ok ok I'm up!" "Alright. See you at the arena." She starts to leave the room. "Wait, what about my good morning kiss?" "Nope, not with that morning breath!" She laughs and walks off. Oh well, I'll get her soon enough.😏 As I brush my teeth I realize that this is our last day together. We leave for Phoenix as soon as the concert is over. We really have to make the most of it.

Camila

Okay, so you spend the night in your boyfriend's hotel room, and everyone wants to know what happened? Well I mean I would assume we had sex too, but Harry's gonna have to work for this ass!😝But geez, lighten up!

"Whatever you say, if nothing happened than nothing happened." Dinah says,smirking.

"Yeah we'll leave you alone. We gotta get ready anyway. Not everyone can get up as early as you." Normani says, and with that, I finally have peace. As I watch TV, I realize this: Harry and I have less than 10 hours together! OMG, my world is ending, what am I gonna do? Or more importantly, what is he gonna do. He better have something planned for today. Even if he doesn't, just seeing him will be enough. Oh why didn't I start dating Harry sooner?😄

Hope you liked it :)