Chapter 50

Chapter 50

I never thought that sex would ever be an option for me this soon.  Let alone with Luke.  But there was this thriving need within me and I knew it was wrong to want to embrace it. I should stop; break our severe connection.  Yet I wanted it and wanted to do this with him.  It felt so right, so natural and beautiful at the same time as it was passionate and fast.  I loved him more than I did yesterday and every day before.  I felt so much build up within me and I wanted it out.  Bound inside me, I let it go, all that pain and all that I’ve wanted.  Out and to him.

I knew what I was doing and I knew how wrong this was.  But I didn’t want to stop and with the sensations that traveled all over my body, his hot touch, he didn’t want to either.  He was my step-father and I was kissing him.  My mother’s husband, an adult, a cop that was nine years older than me.  It was so wrong – more so for him than for me.  But I couldn’t care at the moment.  There was too much between us now to not ignore that need.

His hair was a mess in my fingers, his bangs hanging down and brushing against my cheeks as his sweet lips took me in deep. I was lost and didn't want to be found; I loved this magical land we were existing in together and completely ignoring the dark reality. And we were slipping deeper and deeper into this state of sensations; he gave me his weight over me and I gladly took it.

One of his hands slid up my bare thigh, holding my leg around him as he pushed his lips against mine harder, deeper.  "Mmm," I heard him groan roughly, the vibration meeting my lips through his. He slid his tongue along my closed lips before they parted for him.  His sweet breath rushed in my mouth as I did the same, obsessed with his taste.  

His pace quickened and soon, we were moaning and groaning, pulling ourselves as close as we could get to each other, testing the boundaries with every second.  His hands slid all over me and finally came to rest on my hips.  Before I knew it though, I felt my lips part in mid-kiss and gasp when his hands moved even more back and down.  

"Ohh," I moaned louder when I felt the contact of his hands, both of his palms gripping my ass through my shorts and pulled me in more, closer until I felt his groin press against me.  My legs already wrapped around the man I wanted as much as air, I could feel the need.... the need I never had so much of before.  The only thing between me and him now were his jeans and my shorts and we both became very aware of that.  

I knew Luke well enough to be on edge at this point; he would pull back and stop at any second.  He would realize what we are doing is beyond sick and wrong, he would freak out, and he would regret it for all reasons there were.  I was so sure and all I could do was keep going for as long as I could, kissing him and falling under his spell I knew he would break.  

But that's the thing.  He didn't.  He did the opposite and that became evident when his hands slid up my ass more to grab the hem of my red shorts.  

We were going so fast, it took no more than a few moments before he maneuvered over me and pulled my shorts off, never breaking from my lips.  And by the time I heard him throw them to the floor, our bare skin made contact quickly again, his arms winding around my back and pulling me up and against him.  My breasts, bound back with nothing but a bra, pressed into his bare strong chest as I kissed him.  I cupped his cheeks and moved my tongue even more in his mouth.  Now, in my panties, I felt his hand reach my thigh again and wind it around his naked torso, only now snaking his hand up much higher.  And oh fuck, did he feel good so close, so warm, and so mine.  And all I wanted to do was make that burning go away, needing all the contact we could get with just our bare skin.  

My fingers sprawled across his flushed cheeks moved down and I wrapped both of my arms around his neck, holding me tightly against his lips. I felt him grip me harder and in the next second, he sat straight up with me wrapped against him in his lap.  His lips left mine in a hard grunt but only for a second because in the next, mine attacked him and bit along his upper lip, grazing my teeth and making him growl in passion when our lips connected again.  To hold me against him, he wound a hand tightly in my loose hair and gripped my head to his as his other was possessively around my back.