:The Werewolf On My Doorstep:16: Taken

The Werewolf On My Doorstep

Chapter 16: Taken

Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined being kidnapped. Because its just so... cliché. It makes my life seem like its one of those sappy, over dramatic love stories you find in a book or watch on the television. My life is not some over dramatic story, its reality and I can't believe that Trevor of all people had anything to do with this. But it seems like he played a major role in it.

Trevor's always been a sweetheart, to everybody. He's always been the one person everyone felt they could tell their deepest, darkest secrets to. I never once would have thought Trevor would have done anything to hurt anyone, least of all someone he's claiming to be in love with. Apparently I was wrong, though. If anyone, I could have imagined Dunkan doing something like this, but never Trevor.

And then there's Xavier. Because there is absolutely, positively no doubt in my mind that who ever has decided to kidnap me is doing it to get to Xavier. For whatever reason. Because really, why else would they? I know I can be a bitch to people, but I try not to piss anyone off too badly. I don't think I've ever angered anyone enough to make them want to kidnap me to get revenge. But hell, who knows anymore. For all I know my dad could be behind all of this.

My biggest concern right now, though, is what exactly they think kidnapping me will get them, either way. If they did in fact do this to get to Xavier, what do they think will come of it? I don't see him as the type to take the bait, no matter what it is. But, what Xander and Xavier told me this morning has me wondering if he won't do something drastic to get to me and I don't like the thought. I don't want him getting hurt because of me, I really don't.

“Arianna? My God, Trevor, what did they do to her?” My eyes squeeze shut tighter at the sound of Nessa's high pitched voice and I groan at the pain in my head. Wait a minute, what the hell would Nessa be doing here? Where ever here even is. “Arianna? Are you awake?”

“No, I'm dead. Now go away.” I grimace at the dryness of my mouth, suddenly wondering just how long I was out and why I can't seem to move my arms or legs. And why would you ask someone if they're awake if you think they're not? Because if they are asleep, its not like they're going to give you an answer. Why am I even thinking about this now?

“Hun, I hate to break it to you. But if you're talking to me, you're not dead. And I suggest you decided to wake up before butt face comes back.” Butt face? Nessa's only called one person butt face and that person scares the hell out of me.

“Nessa, that's my father you're talking about.” Trevor sighs from somewhere in the room-or where ever the hell we are-and I roll my eyes. Who cares if its his father she's talking about? All I care about right now is getting out of here and going home.