[TAO & KRIS] TOO LATE TO SAY SORRY

My first oneshot ^_^ Hope you'll like it =))) 

It's kinda...mmm..what's the right term? Uhm...

PG 15? Something like that =] PLEASE BE OPEN-MINDED. This story's concept is a societal issue and must be accepted. Let's accept the fact that some people can't accept others for who they are. IT'S NOT BASED ON A TRUE STORY. One day I was lying down and then poof, the idea came to me. 

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT~

Saranghaeyo yeorobun!~

 [Kris and Tao on the side ----->]

~~***~~

Kris was resting in the veranda with Tao’s diary near him. He rereads the diary every day that’s connected to Tao. Birthday, death anniversary, Christmas and New Year. It never fails to make him cry and make him reminisce the past.

Today is Tao’s 26th birthday so Kris’ plans to go back to the past by opening Tao’s diary once more. The entry on the 7th page is where the story starts

[Kris-ge beat me up again because he saw me cross-dressing a while ago. My lips were wounded and I got a big bruise on my temple. My left eye is swelling too because of the punch he gave me. Why cant he accept me for who I am?]

~~***~~

Kris was enraged when he saw Tao wearing a girls dress.

Tao! He growled

Tao got shocked when he heard the voice of his infuriated brother. Tao slowly walked going to his brother but even before he was near, Kris took a few steps forward and grabbed his brothers collar. He lifted Tao in to the air until the poor 16-year old was tiptoeing.

What did I tell you about this? Kris angrily asked

They made me wear it Gege. They forced me Tao tried to convince his older brother.