Versal: Nightmares

"People say the owner of Versallie Manor murdered and raped innocent woman" I say. "Sissy stop your lying" Missy begs. "I will keep reading" I say opening the book.

Manderson Versallie was a evil man he had no life just a cruel insane mean streak. Every time he would go to town to get groceries one woman would disappear that night. He would drug them and drag them out of there beds while they were sleeping.

He would put them in his trunk bring them to his manor and rape them. He would hold the knife to there throats as he raped them. He would slash there shoulders, face an other places. The blood would roll down there cheeks as they sobbed.

Then he would stab them to death leaving blood splatters everywhere. Even today it is said that he died by his late wife murdering him in his sleep. He haunts the halls of the manor screaming and snatching innocent girls and guys if they enter.

Last report was of a young girl of ten years old going missing last week after her big sister brought her into the Manor.

"Sissy stop it please" Missy cries. I get up and walks out the bedroom door turning off the light. "Goodnight Missy" I say laughing. I open my bedroom door and grabs my phone.

I open it up and texts Samantha and Mike.

"Come over now sisters scared" I press send and tosses my phone.

"Katarina you didn't read her the Haunting of Versallie did you" Samantha replies.

"Of course I did it was hilarious"

I toss my phone and undoes all my clothing putting my pajamas on.

"Katarina you shouldn't have read that! It's all true the building condemned for a reason" Samantha replies.

"Why because his ghost comes and murders more ppl" I reply.

"Katarina Marie Saphi" Mike texts back.

"MIKE!!" I reply.

"Open your darn window!!!" Mike texts.

I open my bedroom window and lets Mike in. "We need to bring Missy with us" Mike says. I grab my backpack and walks to Missy's room. "Missy get up your coming with us" I say.

"Sissy Manderson will get me! He wants me sissy dont let him" Missy cries. "Told you so he's real Katarina" Mike says. "Mike your insane you crazy idiot" I say. Missy gets out of bed and walks toward me. Samantha walks into Missy's room. "Katarina grab your parents book now" Samantha shouts.

I run into my parents bedroom. I pull drawers out chucking them across the room. "Samantha I can't find it!!!" I shout. I go to my mothers night stand and pulls out a old leather book out from under it. I look at the silver iron symbol on the cover and a golden lock.

I look around for a key. I go to my mothers vanity pulling out her jewelry box. Damn it mother where did you put it, I growl to myself. I hear a creaking noise outside of the bedroom door. I stumble around the room rushing to find the silver key. " You are a beautiful creature I must say Katarina" a voice whispers. "Do not mess with me mister I will find your idiot bones and burn them" I scowl. I pull the knife out of my boot pointing it frontwards looking around the room.

"My dear you can't see me but you can hear me only" the voice says. "Katarina behind you to the left" Samantha shouts. I turn around looking around. "Where I cannot see him" I whine. "To the left!!! Kill him now!"Samantha shouts pointing to the left of me. I run out of the room. "Missy come on lets go" I say. "Sissy hes here he wants to take me away" Missy says. "Come with me not him" I say picking her up.

"I wish I never read that evil book to me, I thoughts it was all just crazy rumors" I say. "Sissy it's okay" Missy says.