Chapter 11

•Chapter 11•

DANIEL

I watched her run her fingers through her long brown hair as she talked to Avery animatedly-moving her hands up and down as she talked rapidly. It was amusing to see her so hyper, but then again this was Kari the girl who seemed to trip on anything solid. I chuckled at the thought of her falling again and me catching her by the waist. I was currently leaning against the lockers; my arms crossed over my chest. I had been on my way to the bathroom, when I noticed my Karbear. I figured this would be a great time to observe her.

Like a total perv... I thought. I shook my head to get rid of the thought. I wasn't perving, I reminded myself I was just watching her. Kari's mad at me for something, and I have a suspicion of what it is. If I'm right she and I are going to be in big huge trouble. I watched as she dispatched herself away from Avery's side and made her way to her locker, giving me a perfect view of her face. Smirking I watch as she turns the lock in concentration. Her brow creasing and the tip of her tongue sticking out as she manages to open the locker.

"Yo Dan!" Fiza yells from across the hallways. I jerk away from the locker I was casually leaning on and look her way. She's swaying her hips seductively and every guy in a ten mile radius stops and stares at her mesmerizing beauty. I wouldn't blame them- sporting a tight navel showing shirt with a leather jacket and dark blue skinny jeans. Her long black hair; pulled into a ponytail swinging back and forth with every step she takes.

"Who are you looking at?" she asks coming closer.

"Kari, hey um Fiza I'll talk to you later." I say as I watch a flustered Kari take out about ten books and tries to balance them all. Fiza frowns but nods and walks away towards Rider. Smirking I make my way to her and take away six of her books to carry them. She looks up in surprise and as soon as she sees that it's me her smile drops and replaces it with a scowl.

"Oh it's you." she says giving me a blank look.

"Yeah who'd you expect, Justin Bieber?" I say sarcastically. She rolls her eyes and walks faster, making me jog to catch up to her.

"Yeah at least he's hotter than you." she mutters.

"Ouch!" I say feigning hurt and placing my hand to my chest in mock hurt.

"Kari you wound me." I say laughing.

"Look just give me the books and leave me alone." she says lashing out.

"Nope, so were we heading?" I say stubbornly. Kari ignores me and we walk in silence, well except for me, I'm too busy saying hi to everybody who waves or comments to me. To tell you the truth I don't even know half the people in this school so I just smile politely.

"Were here!" Kari says and walks into a freezing cold empty room. Her pale pink dress swishing against her legs as she jumps up easily on an empty desk. I set down the books on a table near me and walk up next to her. She looks around, her head held high. She's smiling softly making my heart beat erotically. Damn, Kari Valensha is sexy when she smiles.

"Kari?" I say softly.

"Hmm." she says lost in thought, her eyes soft for some reason. Even though the room is empty, cold and deprived of anything personal.

"Why do you have a weird look on your face?" I blurt out. She snaps out of it and looks at me sharply.

"Why are you still here?" she says running her fingers through her waist length hair.

"I'm bored aaand....I have a free period!" I answer jumping up on the table next to her and making myself confortable. Kari looks at me annoyed.

"What?" I ask innocently letting her look me over as I lean back a little. My shirt rises up a bit and I watch as she bites her lips, looking at the exposed skin and tight muscles.