She's Mine

Warning: Smut!

Niall threw his drink back as he watched Dylan hug Becca close. If he weren't already three drinks into the night, he might have shrugged it off as innocent. However, the alcohol in his system was starting to think for him, and he was thinking he didn't like Dylan's hands on the small of Becca's back. That was one of her triggers; something that easily could go from a nice relaxing back rub to horny. Once again, had he been thinking straight he might have remembered it only worked when it was him doing the stroking. The alcohol made him question what he knew. 

He ordered two more drinks. One for himself and one for Becca. When they were both placed in front of him, he picked them up and made his way over to the small group. Becca's face didn't immediately light up when he approached. He handed the drink over and watched as she giggled along with some lame joke Dylan told. At least they had let go of one another, and Niall was able to take her hand. He let his fingers brush down from her elbow until they folded around hers. That's when she looked up at him with a smile, but it was too late. He was already planning her punishment for when they got home. With the night going the way it was, he wouldn't be able to stand in the pub much longer and watch her flirt with other boys. He'd have to take her home to teach her a lesson. 

On his drunkest of nights, Niall wasn't the jealous type. He figured that was the difference between beer and the hard stuff. A few pints made him loud and giggly before ultimately making him so sleepy he could pass out where he stood. A few drinks like he was having that night turned him into someone else apparently. He was home for the first time in months so he was celebrating. Did he want to celebrate with a pint or two? Especially when he knew Becca hardly ever drank beer to begin with? No. He wanted to celebrate and keep up with his girlfriend. 

Fifteen minutes or so passed, and he was calming down just slightly until Dylan made a mistake. 

"Your girl is a keeper, mate!" 

That's all the boy said, and it set Niall off. Instead of clocking the guy like he wanted, Niall began to pull Becca towards the door. She protested but only half-heartedly it seemed. He led her outside and found the car they'd came in. One of the perks of being in a famous boy band, you had a car service to take care of you when you were drunk. 

The ride home was short as Niall's house was close. His family just happened to be gone that night. His parents were in Dublin having some "alone" time of their own. So, when the car pulled up to the house and Niall indicated to the driver he wouldn't be needed for the rest of the night, Niall knew he didn't have to worry about being quiet or being interrupted. 

He watched Becca walk into the house. Her heels clacked on the floor before she plopped down onto the couch and kicked them off. Her feet were apart, but his eyes traveled up her legs to see her knees pressed together. Fucking tease, he thought. Her skirt barely covered her, and her ample chest heaved slightly as she looked up at him. Her lips...god those fucking lips were already plump enough without her teeth clamping down onto the bottom one and making it swell. He smiled to himself as he thought about other ways to make her lips swell. Becca didn't look as if she'd been fucked good and proper, but she looked like she were ready to be. 

Niall's long legs carried him over to the couch where he leaned down and kissed her deceptively sweet. He planned on showing her to whom she belonged, and there wasn't anything sweet about it. His lips pressed to hers more fervently as he took her face between his hands. One of her small hands wrapped around his wrist while the other snaked around his neck to the back of his head. Oh the images those simple actions brought to his mind. Her hand wrapped around his cock, working what part of him she couldn't take into her mouth. Or, her nails raking at the base of his neck and between his shoulders while he pressed her to the bed firmly and drove himself into her.