Fruits Basket Fanfiction: No No Square!

Hey my... 1... 2... 3 fans! And anyone else who might read this. Haha.

This is my first Fruits Basket fanfiction.

It's a really cute anime, you should watch it... But Bleach remains my favorite. :)

Anywayssss: This is a humor fanfic. I just got this idea... and HAD to write it. Haha.

So... without further... Ado?...

Here is: "No No Square!"

______________________

Tohru's POV:

I was rushing around in the kitchen of the Sohma boy's house, one quiet afternoon.

I was thinking about how kind all three of the Sohma boys were for letting me stay here with them!

I thought of Yuki... Or as the girls at school call him: "Prince Yuki"... He is so sweet! So gentle! He's the kind of boy you just want to hug a squeeze!

Oh wait... Silly Tohru! I can't do that!

You see, the Sohma boys are cursed.

Oh yes! Isn't that awful?

But I don't think it's so bad. I think it's cute.

The Sohma family harbors and strange secret... Whenever they are hugged by a membe rof the opposite sex... They transform into a member of the Chinese Zodiac!

Yuki is the Rat.

And then there's Kyo (Kee-Oh).

Yuki and Kyo do not get along very well... But I love Kyo.

He may be a bit harsh sometimes, but he's really nice once you get to know him.

I always thought... That maybe... I felt something more than just friendship for Kyo... But that's just silly! I'm just plain ol' Tohru... And Kyo... He's... Kyo! The cat of the Zodiac. The cat was always my favorite.

Then I think about Shigure...

The Dog.

The eldest of the Sohma boys, whom I live with.

Shigure is about 25-years-old. He's a writer. He writes romance novels! Isn't that interesting? However, for some reason, Kyo and Yuki never allow me to read his Novels... Although Shigure says he would love for me to!

Shigure is the dog of the Zodiac... I think his Zodiac form is very nice!

The reason is was so quiet today, was because Yuki had a Student Councel meeting at our Highschool, and Kyo was at the Dojo training with his Shishou.

So that just left me and Shigure here at the house.

Shigure was away in his study, writing. And I was in the kitchen, preparing lunch for just the two of us.

Rice balls, Egg rolls, and my favorite (But Kyo's least) Leek Soup!

"Shigure!" I called into the house.

"Yes, my little housewife?" Shigure called back from behind his closed door.

I blushed at how Shigure always called me "His Little Housewife".

It must be because I do all of the cooking and cleaning in exchange for living here, but it was still a bit odd.

"Your lunch is ready, if that's not too much of a bother!" I called out, bashfully.

"Mm... Alright! Be there in a minute!" Came Shigure's muffled voice once more.

I turned and lifted our two plates, two bowls, and two cups of tea on a large tray, and carefully carried them into our dining area.

I set them down on our low table and, as I turned, I gasped in fright as saw a tall figure towering over me.

"Oh my!" I gasped, holding my hand over my racing heart, in an attempt to slow it down, "Shigure! I'm very sorry! I didn't mean to get in your way, but you gave me quite a fright!"

"Aw... I'm terribly sorry my little flower," Another one of Shigure's nicknames, "I didn't mean to frighten you..." He stepped closer, "Could I... Make it up to you?" Shigure whispered as he placed his large hands on my small hips.

I gasped. What was he doing???

Immediately something that my two best friends Uo and Hana taught me popped into my head, and it went right back out without a second though.

I began to sing, and do a little dance.

I sang, "Stop! Don't touch me there! This is my No No Square!" I formed a little invisible square from my chest to my hips.

"R-A-P-E! Get your dirty hands off me!"

I blushed as soon as I realized what I had just said.

Shigure simply stared at me, his hands now at his sides, dumbstruck.

"Oh..." I whispered, "Shigure, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound disrespectful! I mean I would never do such a thing! I don't know what came over me! And, I, Uh, you, and, me, and the song, and Uo, and Hana!" I began blabbering endlessly, waving my hands in front of my face like a crazy person.

I stopped when I heard Shigure's laughter.

I looked down, and he was rolling around on the floor, laughing. At... Me?

I smirked, and couldn't help but giggle, myself.

I guess this all was kind of silly...

"Sh-shigure's... No-not... Ma-mad... A-at me?" I managed to gasp between giggles.

Shigure stood back up on his feet and looked down at me, with a straight face.

But then a sly grin creeped onto it.

"I don't know, Tohru..." He fake-sighed, "My feelings are hurt pretty bad... Maybe you could... Make it up to me..." He whispered into my ear.

Whoa! How did our faces get so close! What was he doing... Again??

"Shigure..." I mumbled, "What aare you doing...?" I asked. I tried to surpass a giggle as I felt his breath tickle my neck.

"I'm letting you make it up to me." He stated matter-of-factly.

Before I could protest I felt his lips on mine.

"Ahh!" I tried to push him away, but his hand went to the back of my neck, as the other went behind me waist, automatically deepening the kiss.

I didn't know what to do.

"PERVERT!" I heard a familiar voice scream, infuriated.

Just then, Shigure was knocked through the paper wall, and I felt a pair of strong hands on my shoulders.

"Tohru... Are you Okay?" Kyo asked frantically, "Did that perverted dog hurt you???"

"No... Not really... But..." I sighed, glacing down at Kyo's tan hand on my waist, "You're touching my No No Square."

Done.

Lol. I had fun writing this. Tell me what you think.

Btw: Tohru is 16, so Shigure is WAYYYY too old for her. Haha. See ya!

Comment and Vote and stuff! :3