Niall Imagine for Emma

Niall POV

I hadn't seen Emma for a while now, I missed her laugh and smile. We have been dating for a while now, way before I auditioned for the X Factor. Now that the shows over I'm excited to go out and have some fun with her. I waited in the car outside her apartment building. I smiled as I saw her walk across the parking lot she was wearing a blue dress the hugged her fit body. Her brown curly hair bounced as she made her way to my car.

"Hey" she said getting into the car, she leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Leggo" She said putting her seat belt on.

I smiled and turned on the car and off we were. She kept giggling randomly and I wondered what was up, so I looked from the corner of my eye to see her texting someone.

"You excited to go to this new club?" I said as we parked in front of the building.

She looked up at me from her phone "Oh yeah totally" she then looked back at her phone and continued to text.

I sighed, why didn't she seem happy to see me? She hadn't even noticed that we had arrived at the club. I cleared my throat, Emma looked up "Oh we're here, why didn't you say so?" she said looking at me.

I got out of the car, I was going to open her door for her but she got out right away. "I love this club" she said grabbing my hand.

"Oh, you've been here?" I said, this club was only 2 months old.

"Yeah, I've been coming here like every weekend almost" She said looking at me.

We walked into the club, the music was blasting and I was looking forward to spending the night with Emma and catching up with everything that had happened over the couple of months.

"Let's get some drinks" She said dragging me towards the bar.

"Tony!" She yelled over the loud music.

Who was Tony? I thought.. the guy behind the bar turned around and flashed a smile when he saw Emma.

"Emma! You're back" he said smiling. "What can I get you?"

"Do you really need to ask, you should know me well enough" Emma said laughing.

I looked at the two of them laugh and make jokes, had I missed something while I was gone? Tony handed Emma and she smiled and thanked him.

She looked at me then "Wanna dance" she asked.

"Yeah sure" I said.

We both walked through the crowd of people and found some space in the middle of the dance floor. It seemed like Emma knew everyone here, people would keep coming up to her and asking her to dance. She kept laughing and turning them down telling them she was here with me, all this got me thinking was what did she say to these people when I wasn't here...

"I have to go to the bathroom" She said signaling that she would be right back. 

I nodded my head, suddenly I didn't want to be here anymore, I kept getting the feeling that Emma had moved on while I was on the X Factor. After a while of waiting for her, I started to make my way to the bathroom to make sure she was ok. On my way though I just saw her at the bar laughing and talking to Tony. I shook my head and started to push through the crowd, I was leaving.

I walked outside and started to make my way towards my car.

"Niall!" I heard someone call after me.

I turned to see Emma making her way across the parking lot. I stood there next to my car and waited for her to catch up, I didn't want to talk to her really but I knew it would be wrong to ignore her at the same time.

"Where are you going?" She said when she finally caught up with me.

"Home" I replied simply.

"Why? The night is still young..." Emma said looking confused.

"Oh, I'm sure you wouldn't care anyways you have Tony and a million other guys wanting a dance with you" I said harshly.

I could tell this had hurt Emma through her eyes "Niall do you think I'm cheating on you?" She questioned.

"That's not what I said"

"Well you implied it" Emma said stepping back.

"Listen I don't know what happened while I was on the X Factor" I said.

"I made FRIENDS Niall, but I still love you" she said grabbing my hand.

I looked at our hands and let go. "What about Tony, you seem quite into him" I said looking away.

"Niall, he's ENGAGED! And to one of my friends. I don't get why you're doubting me just because I continued to have fun while you were gone. I could say the same for you, I don't know what you did while you were away on the show... but I TRUST you Niall" Emma said, I could see the tears building up in her eyes.

I knew she was right at that moment, I think I was just being paranoid. "I'm sorry Emma, I jumped to conclusions" I said placing my hand on her cheek.

"Niall I love you, and I missed you like crazy, this is not how I wanted to spend my first night with you, arguing over trust" Emma said shaking her head.

"And I love you Emma, you're beautiful and I think that's why I get worried about you when I see other guys looking at you. But I do trust you, it's others I don't" I said pulling her closer by the waist.

"I would never hurt you" She said looking into my eyes.

I couldn't hold it in I kissed her, our lips moved in sync and I could tell right there that she was my girl and that I wouldn't have to worry anymore.

"We can still make the most of the night, like you said the night is young" I said holding her hand.