Prodigy Imagine

You've been dating Prod for a couple of months, and you were getting into a fight. Nobody was home...

"Well then what were all those messages about!?" Prod Screamed

"WELL OBVOUSLY NOT WHAT YOU THINK!?!?" You yelled back.

"Are you cheating on me, yes or no!?!" He screamed madly.

"NO NO NO NO!!!! I AM NOT!!!!!! HES JUST A FRIEND FROM SCHOOL, NOTHING IS GOING ON!!" You screamed with all your Lungs, tears were streaming down your face...

But the next words you hear make me just wanna kill yourself.

"I don't believe you." He said and looked down.

Tears just streamed down your face. You started crying hard.

"FINE!!!! If you seriously dont trust your girlfriend, the girl you LOVE, then obviously you dont know trust, IM DONE." You yelled.

"Dont let the door hit you on your way out." He said hurtfully.

You slammed the door and walked down stairs. Your eye makeup was running down your face. You couldn't believe Prod. You thought you loved him. You walked down stairs and you thought nobody was home, but you was wrong. Roc was sitting on the couch looking nervous. You sniffed,

"Hey."He looked up kinda relieved. He didn't even need you to speak he just came over to you and gave you a huge hug.

"It'll be okay I promise. You may not be with Prod anymore but It's okay you have me"He said truthfully. 

"Ho-How did you know?" You asked.

"I heard." He smiled and wiped your face.

"Your too beautiful to cry."He said softly.

You looked up into his brown eyes and died. He looked amazing just the way he hugged you, it was way different from when Prod did."Its okay."He said calmly.

He slowly moved his face closer to your's, and your heart started beating fast. You pulled back not kissing him.

"I- I cant. Im sorry, it'll be wrong."

You said looking down. He placed his hand on your chin, and made you look up.

" I know he's one of my best friends ever, but you deserve someone who will treat you right."

He said looking me in the eyes. At this point you regret pulling from that kiss. He then leaned in one more time, and you didn't move. He gently crashed his lips onto yours. He held it there for a few seconds, taking in on whats happening. Then our Lips started moving in sync. He had one hand on your waist the other on your jaw, pushing back a piece of hair that kept falling. You was on your tip toes with your hands around his neck. Your fingers playing in his hair. You knew it was wrong, but it was also right. He slowly let his tongue slide into your mouth, so gently. And soon he leaned you against the wall, and kissed you passionately. You was moaning slightly just at his touch. Then you thought to yourself What am I doing, I love Prod.. right? I love Prod..

No....!! he doesn't love me anymore.. but Roc does..

You pushed those thoughts out of your head and tugged on Roc shirt. He pulled his lips away from you and whispered.

"I don’t think Prod will be too happy about me and you" He said and winked.

You smiled and said "shhh I won't tell if you don’t!"'

You kissed him again. And You helped him pull off his shirt. And he then unbuttoned your shorts, and slipped them off, falling to your ankles. He observed slowly. You then thought self-conscious about your body and turned slightly. He soon put his hands on your hips and whispered, "Your Beautiful, don’t cover up.” You smiled, and You pulled off your shirt and he picked you up with your legs wrapped around him. He carried you into the guest room, trying not to make too much noise for Prod to come down. He laid you on the bed and kissed up your legs, then to your stomach, your neck to your lips.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He said seriously.

"Yes" You whispered

Before you kissed him passionately and pulled him on top of you. You unbuttoned his pants and he slid them off. He gently unbuttoned your bra, and tossed it aside. He looked at your chest, following to your eyes. He then Got on top of you, and kissed your neck, sucking softly. You knew it would leave a hickey ;) His kisses trailed to your chest, kissing softly. You tilted your head backward at the pleasure, you had you hands in his hair begging for more. He pulled off your panties and then pulled off his boxers. Kissing your lips roughly and passionately.

"I.. I want you, now." You said between kisses.

He only kissed you harder and then you felt his tip, and you wanting more. He slowly entered you, kissing you every second. As he his thrusts became faster, he moaned slightly. He kissed you neck which then sent you off to moan. Oh he felt so good inside you, you just wanted him to yourself. He's addicting. After a few more seconds you felt warm liquid run inside you and his head dug into your shoulder, kissing it slightly."I love you Nyomi," he said looking you in the eyes.

"Ro-" You said before getting interrupted by his soft lips.

He repeated himself, "I love you."

You looked him in the eyes and replied,

"I love you too."

 *

3+ Votes