Sniper 3-4

Prologue......

Crack. The 7.62mm bullet from a military grade M24 sniper rifle enters through my left arm. I'm a lucky bastard who dodged the Grim Reaper's scythe. As I lay bleeding in the street I see the faces of all the people I've killed.  

I don't realize that the ambulance has arrived. As I'm lifted up onto the gurney the crisp white shirts of the EMTs are red with my blood. If I never would've accepted the job I wouldn't be bleeding out in the street with my friends just looking on in shock.  

Chapter One: The Rescue

Two years ago I retook my school from a group of terrorists who captured it while trying to get a girl whose father is the leader of a counter espionage unit. I was a nobody until her Dad came to me and asked me to watch his daughter. I told him about Alex and Jake who I also trained with.  

I wasn't a very popular kid, I didn't need those snobs. But I was attracted to Julie, I mean I really liked her, she was ridiculously hot. In her eyes I never existed until I have a bullet hole in my leg. She leans in and kisses me, I kiss her, and then I passed out.  

I was in the bathroom during Geometry when I heard the shots. I looked out the bathroom and saw three guys wearing tactical body armor with AKs and M4s. I look out and make sure the coast is clear then I move toward my locker. I open the door and press a secret button that brings out a secret compartment with an Mp5 with a silencer and a scoped M14 with a silencer. As I grab my equipment a guy goes into a classroom, I cautiously approach the room and set my weapons down. I grab my knife and grab the guy by the neck and slit his throat. As I'm hiding the body the second guy sees the blood trail and comes to investigate. I hide against the wall and stab him in the back. As I was checking the bodies I found a picture of Julie. I knew time was running out...

Chapter Two: Saving Julie

As I walk out of the room I see a third guy with my friends up against a wall across the school hall. I aim just beside of him and shoot. As he turns around I follow up with a 30-06 shell between his eyes. I walk over and examine my handy-work I see that Alex and Jake were among the three.  

"Julie its okay you're safe for now." I say. 

"Alex how'd you know it was me?" 

"Your dad recruited me to protect you in case this happened, same with them. You two dumb asses okay?" 

"Yeah bro nice shot dead smack in the middle." Jake says.  

As Jake and Alex go to their lockers I try to explain to Julie why I'm there. I explain that the three of us are children of legendary military spec-ops and our dads were in the same unit. our dads wanted us to be just like them. Out of the three of us I was the sniper, Jake was the CQB master and Alex is Jake's wing man. We're some of the best marksman in the country. The equipment that I was carrying was an M14 with a high powered scope and a silencer and my secondary was an Mp5 with a laser sight and a suppressor.  

"Jake take Julie and Alex into that room and stay there." 

Then Julie runs over and kisses me. We hold each other for a second and then we part.  

Chapter Three: The Rest of the Kills

As  walk down the central staircase I see three of the hostage takers with the whole tenth grade walking toward the classrooms. I quietly lay my guns down and pull out my pistol and knife. I silently approach the guy at the back of the group. I kick the back of his knees and wrap my arm around his neck and break it. The poor bastard had no time to react when I broke his neck like a twig. I assure the kids I'm on their side and I motion for them to move and put him in a sleeper hold. Unknown to me the third guy had seen  me and he makes his way over to me and grabs my shoulder, I grab his hand , I spin around, grab his gun and i shoot him in the head through and through. I hand the handgun to the truancy officer, and tell him to evacuate the two hostages and the kids. I walk out of the senior hallway a bullet pings by my head, I duck behind a giant plant and I look for the shooter. The guy follows up with another shot and it grazes my arm. luckily I see where the shot came from and I aim at his head and pull the trigger and his head explodes. As I move down the left side of the double hallway. I hear three distinctive shots from an AK and I stealthily make my way to the theater.