Foreword - Let the Battle Begin

The Ice Princess vs. the Casanova™

By: Scribblerrific

The most anticipated showdown of the year!

Are you ready to witness the battle of the Ice Princess and the Casanova?

Brace yourselves!

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

This story revolves around two persons standing in the same soil, living under the same atmosphere, seeing the same sun and moon, and breathing the same polluted air.

Yes, both of them are said to be meant to be.

I mean, meant to be against each other.

She is determined to bring him down.

He is determined to let her fall.

Who will rejoice in success?

Who will suffer in failure?

Masarap ang pakiramdam kapag inlove ka. 'Yung tipong may titingin para sa iyo. May mag-aalaga sa iyo. May mag-aalala para sa iyo. At higit sa lahat may magmamahal sa iyo at kahit na may bahid ka pa, tanggap ka nila ng buong-buo.

Pero kung ano ang ikinasasarap ng pakiramdam na 'yon ay siya ring ikinasasakit ng pakiramdam kung ikaw ay iniwan ng taong pinakamamahal mo. 'Yung tipong sa hindi inaasahang sitwasyon ay mangyayari sa iisang iglap.

All of us are longing for a love that would be almost perfect. I mean, the one which we could see as an evidence for the words true love and forever. And the ones that would rival that of the fairytales.

That is the love that the Ice Princess was longing for. But then it was too late. That love for her is considered trouble because of looking for that love, she became cold or should I say frozen. But, would it be also love that would melt her heart?

And that is the love that the Casanova should feel. It was love that made him who he was. Because of a bitter past, he became a ladies' man--a playboy. But, would love be also the reason for him to change?

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Property of Gilbert Legaspi Jr (Scribblerrific)

Copyright © 2014 by Scribblerrific

This book is a work of fiction. Names, character, some places and incidents are products of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.