Chapter 4

• Dedicated to All of the people who support me and my dream!

“Crazy jackass?! Ha!” Ryan shouted, glaring at the girl in front of him.

“Yes, crazy jackass. That’s what you are. Your insane!”

I’m insane!?”

“What are you, an echo? Yes, you’re a crazy jackass and your insane. Now get out!” She said, screaming the last part. He leaned close towards her face, watching as she flinched.

Make me.” Her nostrils flared and her eyes squinted.

“I’ll call the police.” She threatened. He laughed.

“Go right ahead and call them!”

“I will.”

“With what phone?” This only made her angrier.

“Okay listen, I don’t know why your here or what you want, but if you don’t get out in the next ten seconds I’m going to drop kick you out of that window over there.” Leslie said, pointing behind her.

“Sorry can’t to do that.” He said, leaning up against the wall with his arms crossed.

“And why not?” She asked.

“Because unfortunately I’m here on business.”

“Business?” She raised her eyebrows.

“Yes business you dumb pauper .”

“Dumb pauper!?” She screeched.

“What are you, an echo?” He mocked, smirking at her expression.

“What business?”

“Now that’s the part I can’t tell you.” He told her, watching every movement she made.

“Then what can you tell me?” She was getting rather frustrated.

Get ready for her to freak…

“Your going to die a year from today.”

Three… Two… One…

“WHAT!?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So let me get this straight. You were sent here to tell me that I’m going to die, and that its your job to make sure no harm comes to me until then?” He had finally got her to calm down, and now they were both sitting on the bathroom floor across the room from each other with the door closed.

“Yes and I have to help you get what you most desire in life.”

“Who sent you?” She asked suspiciously.

“I can’t tell you that.” Ryan said easily.

“Are you kidding me? ‘You can’t tell me?’” He shook his head.

“You just said I was going to die a year from today and your not aloud to give any additional information? Are you serious?” She looked like she was about to go insane.

“Yep.” He popped the word out of his mouth calmly, looking bored.

“I don’t believe this.”

“What, you don’t trust me?” He asked sarcastically.

“Not a chance.” She spat, looking away from him. Cocking his head to the side, Ryan studied her. She had dark circles under her eyes obviously from lack of sleep, and her hair was a tangled mess, while her arms were covered with light bruises.

“Your brother did that to you right?” He said, pointing to where he was looking. She immediately looked up at him shocked before trying to cover up what he had already seen.