Rabbits and Dragons ?

a/n - uh sorry for late update :( I couldn't find wifi but at least you guys had an update earlier on ? :) okay, so here's a late chapter, thank you so much everyone for reading this story and to all those who stuck with it, thank you so much ! tbh, I didn't think it would get as many reads as now ! :D so thank you and continue to be awesome people ! remember to vote and comment to motivate me ! :] motivation is the best policy ! ( lamest wise words from me oh gosh. ) hehe enjoy !

- drabble -

EXPLANATION ON WHY I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR VOTES AND COMMENTS AT THE BOTTOM.

( sorry... thought that ^^ this would catch your attention... )

OH YES, I'M SO HAPPY WE REACHED THE GOAL FOR VOTES AND COMMENTS :D thank you, all you wonderful people !

so yeah, I'm at the airport now on my way back, and here's a short chapter first, and tomorrow there will be another update :)

-

"Ne Lucy, if you could be one animal, what would you be? " Natsu asked curiously.

"Why that question? " Lucy wonders, a little baffled.

"Mira just asked me that."

"Oh. Well, you know, if I had to be an animal I would be a cute little rabbit! "

"A rabbit?"

"Yup! A adorable and tiny one! "

"Don't be rabbit rabbit, Luce." Natsu says, looking serious all of a sudden.

"Why not?"

"Rabbits don't suit dragons, you'd better become a female dragon."

-

hey, thought I would explain why I've been asking for votes and comments, in case you think I'm an obnoxious annoying person.

for many of you who also have your own stories, you would know the joy of logging onto wattpad and seeing that people have votes and commented on a story you have worked hard on.

it's the pride you get from seeing the votes and the happiness as well from the comments ! it also acts as motivation, you'll know that there are people who want to read and are waiting for your next update !

while I don't usually reply to comments, it doesn't mean I don't read them, in fact, I read EVERY single comment and I appreciate them. if you have a question, I'll reply, and if you like, you can drop me a message too ! :)

so yeah, I've basically explained. oh, don't think I won't update just because there isn't enough votes or comments. I WILL UPDATE. ( votes and comments may get you earlier updates ? )

thanks for reading ! :) I love you guys !