Trust Issues (Chapter 28 Part I)

Armoni POV:

I woke up to my alarm from my phone blasting in my ear, I hit the snooze button and rolled over. Since Jerome was all in my space, my face ended up dead in his chest. "Pookie scoot over." I mumbled as I nudged his body away from mine.

"Nigga you scoot over, I'm on the edge of the damn bed." He said smacking his lips. I lifted my head and noticed that I was all on his side of the bed and that he had little to no room.

"Sorry." I mumbled as I shifted my body so that he would have more room. As soon as I closed my eyes and started to drift back to sleep, my alarm was going off again. I huffed as I stared up at the ceiling.

"Gon' and get up before you late." Jerome mumbled.

"I don't wanna." I whined.

"Too bad." He chuckled.

"But I-"

"Girl if you don't get your ass up." Jerome said interrupting me. Since the boys won last night he didn't have practice so he could stay in the bed for a few more hours before he had to get up for his class.

"Fine." I huffed.

"I'll go fix you some breakfast while you get ready for work." He told me, making me raise my eyebrow. Jerome couldn't cook worth a damn but it was the thought that counts so I wasn't going to say anything.

"Aw, thank you babe." I cooed with a big smile on my face. "I'm surprised you're not hungover because you were definitely drunk last night." I laughed as I had a vision of him falling outside of the club.

"I am hungover." He scoffed. "My head hurting like a muthafucka right now. I was throwing up earlier, I'm surprised you didn't hear me."

"No I didn't hear you. Poor baby. You need me to get you anything?" I asked with a pout on my face as I rubbed his head.

"Nah Noonie, I'm straight." He replied.

"Okay, well imma go shower." I told him as I leaned over and kissed him before climbing out of the bed.

I went to my closet and picked out an outfit before heading to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before putting on my shower cap and getting into the shower. I was in the shower for about twenty minutes as I cleaned myself up.

I wrapped a towel around my body and went back into my room. I sat on the bed with my phone to allow myself to air dry. After scrolling through Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter I finally forced myself to get up and finish getting ready for the day.

I moisturized my skin and face before putting on a matching bra and panty set. You never know when it's going down so it's a must that I stay prepared. Jerome will never catch me in a pair of Granny panties. After I was dressed, I sat down to do my hair and makeup.

My ponytail still looked good from last night so I just touched up my edges before putting on some MAC powder, mascara, and lipstick. I almost decided against wearing makeup until I saw the scratches on my face that Brandy left.

"What's wrong?" I asked Jerome. I had come downstairs to eat breakfast before I left and Jerome was staring at me.

"I'm trying to figure out who you all dressed up for? You got a lil boyfriend at your office that I don't know about or something? It's that nigga that be bringing you coffee and shit, huh?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at me. I stared back at him, wondering where this was even coming from. I wasn't even that cute.