Any Questions Ms. Williams?

Beyonce's POV

Today was the day that Wendy Williams was coming to Neverland to talk to Michael. I twisted my ring nervously. Michael and I still weren't married yet, but we acted like it. Michael buttoned up his black jacket and turned around. I frowned. "You're wearing that?" He nodded as he put on a necklace he received in Russia. "Problem?" I shook my head and fixed his hair. Michael rolled his eyes and placed his fedora on his head. "Thank you Mother." I hit him on the arm and began to walk down. I took a deep breath. "Michael!" I called. He paused in mid stride and turned around. 

"Michael,you don't have to prove anything to anyone! If you know it's true then don't fight it." Michael's eyes reached the floor then made my way to me. We held eye contact for the longest time; not a word was exchanged between us. "Don't try to stop me now." Michael whipped around and continued down the stairs. I groaned and felt my feet pull my reluctant body and mind down the stairs to the living room. Wendy Williams was outside on the patio enjoying a glass of lemonade like she ran the place. I felt my heart beat triple as Michael greeted her. "Ms.Williams," he said kindly. 

"Mr. Jackson. I hope you don't mind I brought my camera crew along." Michael smiled as he put on his shades. "Oh, I don't mind. Do you mind sweetie?" Wendy turned around and looked at me. I sighed and shook my head. "I don't," I replied. Michael smirked. "Let's set up shall we," Michael suggested. Wendy walked over to me. "Hello, so pleased to finally meet you." Yeah you too. The one who's been spreading rumors about me and my family. I smiled and shook her hand. "I must say, your home is lovely," Wendy announced. I nodded slowly. She was putting on an act for us. Michael was sitting in the patio chair sipping lemonade too. "Thank you Julie." 

"I was wondering if we couls just speak to Michael?" I nodded. I really didn't want to go along with this. Michael wanted to though. He was ready for anything. I knew it by the way he followed Wendy's every move, and not in a provocative way, more like a lion stalking his prey. Michael was going to tear her to peices. 

Michael's POV

I put on the mike and sat back. "So, Michael. I first want to discuss that this is a live interview right now," Wendy announced. I nodded. "I don't mind." Wendy smiled. "So, first I wish to congratulate you on your children. They are very beautiful." You haven't seen them yet you heifer. I smiled. "Yes, they're the light of my life, next to Bey." I smiled. "So, I want to ask you how did meeting Bey come about?" I flexed my fingers. "I invited Destiny's Child on tour with me. I was very fond of all three of them. I thought they were brilliant. They accepted the invitation right away and before you know it we were rehearsing together." 

Wendy nodded. "So, what are your thoughts on Jay-Z? I mean, there was an incident where you were brutally beaten in Central Park a few months ago. Do you think Jay-Z did it?" I tensed. "No," I cautiously replied, "we're still looking for the man or men who did it." Wendy nodded again. "So, are you scared of Jay-Z?" I shook my head. "Why should I be?" I asked so sharply that Wendy's eyebrows rose. 

"I mean...don't you think Jay isn't pleased with Bey leaving him for you?" 

"It was her decission. Not mine, Ms. Williams." I could feel the acid drip off of every word. I took a deep breath and blinked slowly. "Now, fast forward to the pregnancy....did you father those children? And were you a virgin when you and Bey had intercourse?" 

I frowned immediately. "That's none of your damn business," I replied quickly. I gritted my teeth and rolled my eyes. "I did father those children and my sexual life is certainly not the area you should venture into." Wendy tensed up and paused. "Are you thirsty Ms. Williams? We have refreshments for you." 

Wendy looked away and cleared her throat. "Thank you but no. I'm fine." I smirked. "What made you get into this business Ms.Williams? Was it because you were so nosy and ready to put people on blast? Trying to hide your imperfections?"