Chapter Six

Chapter Six

All Rights Reserved

*Savannah's POV*

"Savannah! I'm on my way to the studio, but I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go somewhere for breakfast?" he asks and I smile. I guess he just doesn't care how I look right now, which is a surprise since I probably look terrible.

"Sure. Just let me get ready, all right?" I ask and he nods in agreement.

I close the door gently and I go to walk away, but I look through the peephole ver quickly. I need to catch a quick glimpse of an international boy band member waiting for me for breakfast. For some reason, I can't believe Niall would give me the time of day.

I walk over to my suitcase, which I really need to unpack. Nicholle already has her clothes and such in drawers. I really need to get working on that.

I pull out a pair of jeans I got a couple years ago. They're a little big since I went through a stage about a year ago when I starved myself. My counselor and I helped me work through it and I stopped. But, after that, my clothes never fully fit right again.

But, the cutting still continues. Then again, Niall has been on my mind that it's almost impossible to even think about that. Sometimes when I do think about it, if Niall really does like me, it would hurt him to find out. Or he would judge me. It could go either way, but he seems like a really nice guy. How could he judge me? Would he be scared of me? Or would he try and help me?

Stop thinking about that, Savannah, I think to myself and I nod. I should stop. And I will.

I throw the jeans on Nikki's bed behind me and grab a silk blank tank top with ruffles down the front and pink polka dots. I throw those with my jeans. I also grab my black Vans I got when I was shopping with Nikki. Today would be the first day wearing them and I'm excited.

I head to the bathroom and change quickly. I don't want to make Niall late for the set.

I brush my teeth and hair quickly. Then, I wash my face and dry it with the towel hanging next to the sink. I walk outside and grab my phone sitting on the table next to the TV. I stuff it into my back pocket and walk towards the door. I take a deep breath and open it.

Niall was on his phone, but the sound opening the door makes him look up. He gasps and a smile grows on his face.

"Savannah, you look beautiful," he says then blushes. He straightens up straight and coughs acting like that's not what he said. "I mean presentable. You look presentable." Of course, this makes him blush even more.

"Presentable," I repeat and he nods. I let out a giggle and he just chuckles along with me.

"I need your phone number," he finally says and I pull out my phone.

"And I need yours," I simply respond.

We hand each other our phones and, since we both have IPhones, we don't have to guess how to work it. I make a new contact and add my number and everything.

"Can I have a picture of you?" he asks when he notices I'm done.

"Sure," I simply respond and go to my contact on his phone. I click on the profile photo and select take photo. I take a quick picture and hand him his phone back. He put a picture of himself on my phone as well.

"Thanks," he says and I nod my head.

"You're welcome," I respond and he puts his phone away the same time I do.

"Well, let's go," he states and takes my hand. "May I...?"

"Sure." He guides me over to the front of the hotel and we walk outside. We walk down the block to an IHOP.