Trust Issues (Chapter 27 Part III)

I appreciate those of you that are re-reading this book, but please don't spoil it for those who are first time readers. It's not fair to them that their reading experience is spoiled and ruined because of your comments. Please keep your comments one sided and vague as if you're a first time reader as well or don't comment at all. If you continue spoiling things for the new readers, you will be muted.

Thank you.

Brandy and Armoni ☝🏽

Armoni POV:

"Hey friend, long time no see." I smirked as I took a seat on the couch. Once I was seated on the couch, I sat back and crossed my legs. I made sure that I was relaxed. "You don't mind if I sit down, do you?" I asked her, but before she could even respond I was talking again. "I mean ... I did pay for it, so it shouldn't be a problem right?"

"Well shit, I may as well sit down too, then." Justycee scoffed as she sat down on the other end of the couch and stretched out. "What else did you pay for, so I can take advantage?"

"Did you buy some groceries too, cause I'm hungry as heck." Leilani asked sitting in between Justycee and I.

"I bought just about everything up in this bitch, shit." I chuckled as I shook my head slowly. It was true. Drea always had her portion of what she was supposed to pay because she stayed working, but Brandy struggled with keeping a job so when she was broke, I was always the one to step in. Andrea took care of the monthly rent, Brandy paid the household bills and also bought groceries and they split their car note and insurance.

If Brandy didn't have enough money to keep the lights or cable on, I was always there to keep them from sitting in the dark and hungry. I can't really even fully blame her for taking advantage of me because I allowed her to. Even when Andrea would tell me not to help Brandy, I did it anyway because she was my friend and I loved her like a sister.

"Don't do that." Brandy mumbled.

"Do what?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Throwing shit back in my face like you're better than me." She snapped.

"I'd never do that to a true friend B. You know that I had no problem with helping you out because you were my friend and I loved you. I've never thrown anything I've done for you, in your face. But now that I see the real you, all things are a go and nothing is off limits bitch." I shrugged.

"Well-"

"Well nothing hoe. You're telling lies on me and spreading my business on Instagram to a bitch you know I don't like." I said raising my voice as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I went to my gallery and looked at the screenshot I took of the comments on my picture.

"Girl we wasn't lying on you. Brandy told me everything. You just mad cause we finally exposed your ass. You ain't as innocent as you claim to be." Aireka said smacking her lips as she eyed me from across the room. I chuckled before leaning back into the couch more.

"Didn't she whoop your ass not too long ago, Aireka? I would shut the fuck up if I were you." Leilani said speaking up. How did she even know Aireka and I fought? I definitely didn't tell her so Jerome must've been running his damn mouth about it.

"Bye lil bitch, nobody asked you." Aireka scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

"Aireka watch your fucking mouth when you're addressing mine, hoe." I barked at her. Talk crazy to me if you want but don't come for my family. I don't tolerate that shit at all.