Chapter 3

Hey guys!!  So heres the next chapter.  Its definitly not as long as the last chapter, but I decided to break this chapter up into two parts or else it would have been like 15 pages long.  So here you have chapter three :) i hope you guys are still liking it!!  And also would anybody happen to know how to unvote for something?  Because somehow i accidently voted for this story and now it looks like im a self absorbed ass face.  So yeah.... the one vote i have is really just me being thick (:  Tell me if anybody knows to fix it??

Franks P.O.V. 

I woke up to an aching pain somewhere near my ribs and a dull throb in my head.  I could already tell my face most likely looked like a rather unattractive balloon, so I didn’t bother with a mirror.  What was the fight about, anyway?  Oh, shit.  Piper.

She was going to want to know what happened.  What would I say?  Sorry about my face, I just got into a fight with some guys who wanted to have sex with you?

I rolled out of bed and started on breakfast.  What would Piper like?  What could I actually make?

I decided on making an egg mcmuffin.  Who doesn’t like egg mcmuffins?

I was just popping the English muffin bread into the toaster when a sleepy Piper trudged into the kitchen.

“You're making breakfast?”  Pip asked, sounding shocked.

“Yeah, you like egg mcmuffins, right?”  I asked, turning around to face her properly.  Piper gasped.  Oh, shit.  I forgot about my face.

“What the fuck happened?” Piper asked, walking over to curl her fingers around my hand comfortingly.  With her free hand, she reached out to stroke my bruised face, her fingers lightly ghosted over the underside of my swollen eye.  I tried not to flinch away from her touch.

“It’s nothing.  Some guys were just dicking around and I got kind of pissed off.”  I said reassuringly, but Pip just gave me a weird look.  I winced as she accidently brushed against my stomach.  She looked at me, curiosity sparkling in her eyes.

Timidly, Piper lifted the hem of my shirt until she could see my entire bruise.  To be completely honest, I hadn’t bothered to check my bruise yet.  I looked down at my exposed skin, assessing the damage.

I spent the next minute or so with Piper poking and prodding at the bruise, seeing how bad it was.  It turns out that the bruise was a lot better than I thought it would be, and it would probably heal in a week or two.

“It looks incredibly painful.” Piper commented, letting my shirt slip back over the bruise.

“It’s not that bad.  I won, anyway.”  I said, smiling proudly and winking my good eye.

“Yeah, I bet you did.”  Piper laughed.  What?  Did she not believe me?

“I did!”  I insisted, but Piper was waving her hand at me.

“Mhm…”  She hummed, sitting down on my kitchen couch (yeah, I had a couch in my kitchen, because I'm a grown man and I can put my couches wherever I wanted).

“Why is there a couch in your kitchen?”  Piper asked, suddenly realizing what she was sitting on.

“Sometimes I get terrible backaches while I'm cooking.  The doctor prescribed this couch to help with my pain.”  I said in all seriousness.  Pip snorted.

“You're so old.”

“I'm, like, 30!  30 is a young age!”  I said.  I wasn’t old.  I was… mature.  And wise.  And fucking sexy.